+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card not received

Chatty07

Jul 19, 2022
My PR application was approved through Express Entry and I completed my COPR landing in Toronto in September 2022. They asked me to submit my Canada address within 180 days in the address change portal. But I wasn't able to pull up my application when I search with my UCI/COPR/application number. It just says application not found. So I followed the alternative way of faxing the address change form to them. It's been 7 months and I haven't yet received my PR card. I reached out to them with a web form enquiry 3 weeks ago but still haven't heard back. Has anyone else experienced this ? Any suggestions on what I can do ?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My PR application was approved through Express Entry and I completed my COPR landing in Toronto in September 2022. They asked me to submit my Canada address within 180 days in the address change portal. But I wasn't able to pull up my application when I search with my UCI/COPR/application number. It just says application not found. So I followed the alternative way of faxing the address change form to them. It's been 7 months and I haven't yet received my PR card. I reached out to them with a web form enquiry 3 weeks ago but still haven't heard back. Has anyone else experienced this ? Any suggestions on what I can do ?
Perhaps your local MP can help?

Apr 29, 2023
I think probably due to the ongoing strikes and the situation it is delayed

Reactions: Chatty07