+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD not received

vinothvv

Feb 1, 2020
Hello All, Just wanted to hear you all,
So it’s been almost four months and there are no status of where my PR card is. Landing date Nov 30, 2022.
I was successfully able to link my account to my PR card application but the status says “submitted” in the main application page. However it also says my application has been approved on Jan 17th, 2022. There are no information regarding the mailing status either. I have submitted a web form request and no proper response from IRCC.
The document says currently states " valid" but no mailing infotmation. This is really frustrating as to why simple things get more complicated.
Thoughts, ideas????

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All, Just wanted to hear you all,
So it’s been almost four months and there are no status of where my PR card is. Landing date Nov 30, 2022.
I was successfully able to link my account to my PR card application but the status says “submitted” in the main application page. However it also says my application has been approved on Jan 17th, 2022. There are no information regarding the mailing status either. I have submitted a web form request and no proper response from IRCC.
The document says currently states " valid" but no mailing infotmation. This is really frustrating as to why simple things get more complicated.
Thoughts, ideas????
Nothing but wait. I've seen people waited over 6 months for their initial PR cards.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hello, My brother did soft landing on October 05 and I was able to link his application in gc account. It shows submitted. I have sent webforms but no response yet. Any idea what needs to be done? Thank you

vinothvv

Feb 1, 2020
Finally I got my PR card , however my spouse’s card was not received. I am keep sending web forms but no responses. Situation is currently in limbo and have sent a solemn declaration that my wife’s card have never been received.
All these interactions are absolutely third rated and I would have never applied for the PR if I would have known that these people absolutely don’t care about the applicant, situations, stress and value for time and money.

vinothvv

Feb 1, 2020
Hello, My brother did soft landing on October 05 and I was able to link his application in gc account. It shows submitted. I have sent webforms but no response yet. Any idea what needs to be done? Thank you
I am on the same boat. Have no clue, may be hire an immigration lawyer to represent.