+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card not received for one family member alone! Others received cards 4 months back

bharanidharanek

Apr 7, 2018
Hi All,

Need to see if anyone has gone through this situation. Have received PR cards (by Aug 26 2019) for Myself, my spouse and the younger kid. The eldest one hasn't received it yet (been 4 months since we three received our cards).

I have submitted a Webform for the enquiry today (www.canada.ca > Type IRCC webform in the search section and click on it > Select "Permanent Residency CArd" as your problem and fill in all required details. Make sure to give all the details regarding the UIC number and Application Number).

But am curious to know if there i Was there a response (Am sure that the response is only after 5-7 business days), but how helpful was that? Is there anything else that you did to receive the card?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi All,

Need to see if anyone has gone through this situation. Have received PR cards (by Aug 26 2019) for Myself, my spouse and the younger kid. The eldest one hasn't received it yet (been 4 months since we three received our cards).

I have submitted a Webform for the enquiry today (www.canada.ca > Type IRCC webform in the search section and click on it > Select "Permanent Residency CArd" as your problem and fill in all required details. Make sure to give all the details regarding the UIC number and Application Number).

But am curious to know if there i Was there a response (Am sure that the response is only after 5-7 business days), but how helpful was that? Is there anything else that you did to receive the card?
You can call customer service. They could tell you if there is a problem like a problem with the picture or whether it was mailed. In that case you could file a missing card form. Same thing as the CSE but you’ll get an answer faster.

bharanidharanek

Apr 7, 2018
You can call customer service. They could tell you if there is a problem like a problem with the picture or whether it was mailed. In that case you could file a missing card form. Same thing as the CSE but you’ll get an answer faster.
Sure, thanks. How can I apply for a missing card form?