+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Not Received - 208 Days Passed

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I got pr on Jan 26 2016. I haven't received my PR card Yet. I got 2 photo request 4 months ago. Any idea friends or help ?
Any suggestions regarding this will be greatly appreciated. :-[ :-[ :-[

prasprime

Dec 16, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, Of course. I tried calling them few times. Every time same answer, We don't have any update, you have to F**cking wait forever. :-[
Tri-Cities said:
Did you send the photos that they requested?

jalal0

Jul 5, 2016
Same thing with me landed on april ,have not got the pr yet
Contact them they said we need tow new photos
I mailed them last week and still waiting

Zee2015

May 21, 2015
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Riyadh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2016
Nomination.....
05-01-2016
Terrifying stories :eek:

Good luck to you both.

rbrar14

Star Member
Jul 21, 2016
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/secondary-review-petition-t399342.135.html

Givr ur first and last name and last four digits of pr card to be in this sr petition. They are ANNOYINGLY CRAZY to make us wait.

jalal0

Jul 5, 2016
I have got a mail from them they said photos are rejected cause you don't respect the face high
What a stupid people first they don't send any notification to inform me that i have to send the photos
Until I rise a case inquiry
And now they rejected my photos and said if you don't mail 2 other ones your application will reject and you have to apply again

This sucks stupid people they act like a country from the third world not a developed one

vop

Star Member
Apr 9, 2016
jalal0 said:
I have got a mail from them they said photos are rejected cause you don't respect the face high
What a stupid people first they don't send any notification to inform me that i have to send the photos
Until I rise a case inquiry
And now they rejected my photos and said if you don't mail 2 other ones your application will reject and you have to apply again

This sucks stupid people they act like a country from the third world not a developed one
Well, unfortunately, they cant even pay their civil servants properly so yes, 3rd world would fit the description regarding their functioning. Its absolutely pitiful.

shsiddiki

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Dec-2014
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
with application
AOR Received.
5-Mar-2015 (PER)
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
1-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
Jul-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1-Oct-2015 , Passport submitted on 20th Oct
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Oct, 2015
LANDED..........
Landed June 2016 :)
Guys, I landed in Canada on 8th June and fill all required docs and fly out from Canada on 11th july, my Son PR card was delivered at my Canadian address where mine, my wife and daughter they send letter to send pics as per specs, I sent new pics which were delivered to case processing officer on 7th September since then I am waiting , can anyone tell me how much more time should I expect for PR card delivery?

thanks