+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card not recd..photo issue!!!

sumit_black

Jan 23, 2012
I got a red letter from CIC Canada about problem in photo specifications and advised me to forward them photographs as per specifications to their Sydney Office within 6 months from the date of the letter.

Now I have the following queries:
1. As, at present, I am out of Canada and not planning to visit there in next 6 months due to some personal issues, can I forward them my photographs through mail!
2. There is a requirement that photograph should have date on the back side. Can I put a date stamp on the backside of the photograph, as my local photographer does not have this type of facility!
3. My friend, whose address I had given for communication in Canada, recently moved from Toronto to Brampton. Can I request a change of address alongwith forwarding my photographs!
4. While requesting change of address, is it possible that they may ask for any proof or they may raise any query for change of address and stop further processing of my PR card application.

Please reply all these points one by one..

Thanks

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumit_black said:
I got a red letter from CIC Canada about problem in photo specifications and advised me to forward them photographs as per specifications to their Sydney Office within 6 months from the date of the letter.

Now I have the following queries:
1. As, at present, I am out of Canada and not planning to visit there in next 6 months due to some personal issues, can I forward them my photographs through mail!Just to be on the safe side: Send the photographs to your friend and he can mail it CIC.
2. There is a requirement that photograph should have date on the back side. Can I put a date stamp on the backside of the photograph, as my local photographer does not have this type of facility!Mention in a letter that the facility not available with the photographer. Also include the receipt from the photographer
3. My friend, whose address I had given for communication in Canada, recently moved from Toronto to Brampton. Can I request a change of address alongwith forwarding my photographs!Explain in your cover letter
4. While requesting change of address, is it possible that they may ask for any proof or they may raise any query for change of address and stop further processing of my PR card application.No concerns....processing will be done based on the recent communication from you

Please reply all these points one by one..

Thanks
Mitali

sumit_black

Jan 23, 2012
Hi Mitali,

Thanks for your reply.

I again have a query about your reply on Point 2:
2. There is a requirement that photograph should have date on the back side. Can I put a date stamp on the backside of the photograph, as my local photographer does not have this type of facility!Mention in a letter that the facility not available with the photographer. Also include the receipt from the photographer

Is it necessary to attach local photographer receipt or letter and show that the photograph has been clicked outside CANADA. There requirement is only date stamp on the back side of the photograph. Cant we simply put a date on the back side(through stamp or hand-written) and forward it to CICI office!!!

Regards

mis

Mar 24, 2009
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
PARIS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2010 - CC Charged on 16 June 2010
Doc's Request.
17-06-2010
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-06-2010
IELTS Request
05-08-2010 Band 7
File Transfer...
TO PARIS OFFICE 27-02-2013
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
26-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014
LANDED..........
17 Aug 2014
just write the date with blackpen at the back of the photographs.

V

vidya

We had this issue. Use rubber stamp date on back of photo . No need for photo studio receipt as they will know u r out of canada.

V

vidya

No need to create a new user id with the same query mr pawan.