AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
Any news for PR card delivery ? For me- they started processing on 15 Dec 2021. ECAS is Decision made.
God knows, when they will mail PR card and I will get it. Travel planned in last week of Jan.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 13, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2021.
This is my timeline:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 21, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 4, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 4, 2022.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on January 6, 2022.

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
This is my timeline:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 21, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 4, 2022.
Oh wow. sent the by mail after 2 days.. Urgent processing ??

virtualwrld

Dec 28, 2015
App. Filed.......
28 june 16
Doc's Request.
04 july 16
Nomination.....
28 april 16
AOR Received.
28 june 16
Med's Done....
30 may 16
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
7 April 2017
Oh wow. sent the by mail after 2 days.. Urgent processing ??
No, it was not an urgent processing. I was expecting to get some movement in mid of February and to receive PR Card by end of March because when I sent the application, the estimated processing time was 137 days. Until yesterday my status was Decision made. Today morning , the status changed to complete.

I hope you will get it soon, best of luck

Reactions: KKS123@

KKS123@

Star Member
May 28, 2021
No, it was not an urgent processing. I was expecting to get some movement in mid of February and to receive PR Card by end of March because when I sent the application, the estimated processing time was 137 days. Until yesterday my status was Decision made. Today morning , the status changed to complete.

I hope you will get it soon, best of luck
Thanks Fingers crossed ...

Mum2Can

Star Member
Apr 1, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
01-10-2020
Med's Done....
13-11-2020
Hey Buddy, I was in a similar situation. You can either apply for a name change certificate with the province like one of the members here advised or you can just get the DL and HC updated like I did. I wasn't asked for a PR card with the new name. All you would need to get your DL and HC updated is the passport with the new name and the marriage certificate. I included these docs in my application and have got AOR and have not received any request to provide further proof so far.
Thanks Lizer and SRK1992 for your prompt response.

Let me try with updating DL and OHIP card with new name and then send new DL and OHIP card copy to IRCC.

@SRK1992: Have you raised web form to update new name on CoPR document to have it for future reference of Citizenship or PR renewal application or IRCC will update once they are approves PR name change application? Let me know if your application approves.

Reactions: SRK1992

Ola_NL

Dec 6, 2018
Updates:
All three applications completed:

My wife application updates:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 7, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 25, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 25, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on January 3, 2022.
Received my wife card today in mail.

all three applications are completed now.

Good luck to those are waiting, you guys will get it soon!

ffaragrizk

Jan 1, 2022
I got my card today. Jan 06 2022. It was issued Dec 29th (lol the day after i called them.
Totally 150 days for my card, compared the renewl card processing days online 128 days, so 22 days more than usual.
Anyway i hope eveyone here waiting their cards will get it soon. Anohter five years, hope i will decide to join the citizenship soon.
and hope the pandemic will be over so they can speed up the process
Good luck everyone.
Thanks
You gave me some hope as I am already fed up with checking my app. Status on a daily basis
Application Submitted Aug 27
AOR and started processing Nov 19
Since that date nothing new, the account showing “Submitted” & in process
Called IRCC on Dec 29 and i was told your file is approved and PRs should be printed soon
Waiting …….

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you so much for your response. Finally got the AOR yesterday. Status already shows decision made. Any idea how long until card is printed and mailed after that?

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 19, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 6, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on January 6, 2022.
My kids applications were updated this morning to complete , so it took like 4 days from AOR to be marked completed , and expecting another week to receive it in mail. hopefully yours gets delivered soon also

Reactions: usamatk

KiriMiri

Jan 4, 2022
Thanks
You gave me some hope as I am already fed up with checking my app. Status on a daily basis
Application Submitted Aug 27
AOR and started processing Nov 19
Since that date nothing new, the account showing “Submitted” & in process
Called IRCC on Dec 29 and i was told your file is approved and PRs should be printed soon
Waiting …….
You might wanna check not only your MyCIC Account but also the ECAS if you havent heard from it.

ffaragrizk

Jan 1, 2022
You might wanna check not only your MyCIC Account but also the ECAS if you havent heard from it.
I’m actually checking both simultaneously
ECAS: In process
My Account : Submitted with no messages
Just showing Nov 19 as the date they communicated to me with the AOR and started processing the Apps.

the agent said to me Over the phone 10 days ago that all the 4 applications were approved and waiting for the Green light for the PR to be printed but no updates are taking place online since that day.
I will have to approach them again on Monday and early in the morning to be able to get hold of an agent before the queue is long and they kick me out.
My current family PRs are already expired for more than a year and I had to wait to complete the 730 days of actual presence before I applied for renewal
A bit of complicated scenario with an immigration note on our files due to the non-presence in Canada before 2019
Hopefully this is not the reason for delaying the process.
anyone have a similar situation to guide me ??

PestoStar

Dec 17, 2021
I’m actually checking both simultaneously
ECAS: In process
My Account : Submitted with no messages
Just showing Nov 19 as the date they communicated to me with the AOR and started processing the Apps.

the agent said to me Over the phone 10 days ago that all the 4 applications were approved and waiting for the Green light for the PR to be printed but no updates are taking place online since that day.
I will have to approach them again on Monday and early in the morning to be able to get hold of an agent before the queue is long and they kick me out.
My current family PRs are already expired for more than a year and I had to wait to complete the 730 days of actual presence before I applied for renewal
A bit of complicated scenario with an immigration note on our files due to the non-presence in Canada before 2019
Hopefully this is not the reason for delaying the process.
anyone have a similar situation to guide me ??
Your timeline is very similar to mine. Delivered Aug 27, went in process Nov 16th, and nothing since then.

ffaragrizk

Jan 1, 2022
Your timeline is very similar to mine. Delivered Aug 27, went in process Nov 16th, and nothing since then.
What do you see on your CIC account ?
Mine is showing “Submitted” and details showing:
“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements”

Brinsty

May 27, 2021
Any news for PR card delivery ? For me- they started processing on 15 Dec 2021. ECAS is Decision made.
God knows, when they will mail PR card and I will get it. Travel planned in last week of Jan.

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 13, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on December 15, 2021.

My timeline here:

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 25, 2021.

dcowboys

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Is there a way to check on the status of your PR card if you landed? The UCI number only gives info on the sponsorship application. Last update was that I landed on July 3 but since then I have had no updates. Not sure if I am suppose to get a new UCI number? I have gone past 6 months with no update and still waiting on the initial PR Card.