Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Did you upload photo in portal??
Nope - I was not asked to. No communication or notification update whatsoever from IRCC.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Either though mail or through portal you have to send your photo...you got copr or ecopr?
I have a confirmation of PR in paper copy. But I haven't been requested to send photos through mail or upload them. My application is a PR card renewal, I already have my first PR card (which is now expired).

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
Hello Everyone,

Just want to check if anyone is a similar situation as mine - below is my timeline:

Permanent Resident Card

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 18, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 29, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 29, 2021.
I have been stuck on DM since Sep 29, 2021. As of date I have exceeded the 137 day timeline as specified on IRCC website - 141 to be precise.

I live in Toronto. I have reached out to my local MP's office:

On the first enquiry I have cited an urgent need to travel due to family reunification. I showed a confirmed air ticket and COVID reports of my parents. I even raised a webform on IRCC website with the same information and got acknowledgment for that.

Below is the response from the MP's office on the first inquiry (two weeks ago):

"In inquiring with the IRCC today, I was informed that everything is completed with regard to issuing your PR card. There was only a note entered by the processing centre indicating an issue with the pictures. However, we don’t know if this was just a glitch in their system, or if they’ll ask you to re-send the pictures.

I was advised to inquire again in two weeks from today to see if the PR card is mailed to you. In the meantime, if the processing centre sends you an email to re-take and send the pictures, please let me know."

I received no PR card in the mail and no request to resend photos from IRCC. No changes online as well.

So I followed up again yesterday (the two weeks had lapsed) with the MP's office asking for a status update on my application.

The MP's office said they will follow up but I received no reply today.

My question - is there anyone else also with a similar situation? My case is very unusual and stressful. I don't know what to do now.
My situation is similar to you but when I contacted my MP office, everything on my application was good , no issue with pictures. I was asked by MP office to follow up after 3 weeks if I don’t hear from CIC. It’s 2 and half weeks already, there is no status change. I will have to contact MP office again. This is very annoying! My application was received May 14, DM since Sep 9.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
My situation is similar to you but when I contacted my MP office, everything on my application was good , no issue with pictures. I was asked by MP office to follow up after 3 weeks if I don’t hear from CIC. It’s 2 and half weeks already, there is no status change. I will have to contact MP office again. This is very annoying! My application was received May 14, DM since Sep 9.
I have been reading somewhere on this thread where someone said there seems to be an issue with applications with DM in September

Hbeeb

Oct 11, 2021
Updated Renewal Timeline (I'm in BC)

Application Received: July 13th 2021
AOR: October 25th 2021
DM: October 26th 2021
Sent by mail: November 1st 2021
Card Received: November 5th 2021

Reactions: Sunshine2021

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
I'm also
I have been reading somewhere on this thread where someone said there seems to be an issue with applications with DM in September
[/QUOTE

I'm also waiting for my card. Sent in May 31. And AOR on September 20. DM on Oct 5 and still waiting.

Reactions: ms453

Allen rad

Oct 6, 2021

Hi im in toronto mine sent november 1st also
But not recieved yet just a quastion i provide my mailing address on my file and when i open my account in ircc i see my old current home address and old mailing address on the system so i just worried that they dont send it to old mailing address on the system
Anyone can help me please

hasbash

Sep 22, 2021
I am in the same situation AOR May 27, Processing and DM on Sep 22 and stuck there since. No letter for new pictures or anything. Just waiting. Too many people DM in Sep are stuck there.

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
I am in the same situation AOR May 27, Processing and DM on Sep 22 and stuck there since. No letter for new pictures or anything. Just waiting. Too many people DM in Sep are stuck there.
Did you try reaching out to your MP?

cool_boy007

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013

My application was received on July 13th . Nov 1st application started . Nov second DM . But sent by mail is not there yet . Hopefully soon