+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Can someone suggest me how web form works. I see some applicants talking about web form. Does it help in speeding up the process?
We can simply call and they can answer whats going on. So why use web form
Both are ways to contact IRCC, nothing too different from them. But webform gives you the ability for things like urgent processing, document submissions, fixing typos, and things like those.

Oct 28, 2021
This is my timing till now. Sent on July 20, 2021 via Canada Post
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 22, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 27, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 27, 2021.

dgpatel

Star Member
Jul 16, 2016
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
04-01-2016
AOR Received.
16-05-2016
File Transfer...
06-07-2016
Med's Request
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
23-01-2018
I did enquiry through local MP as Decision made from 24th Sept and here is the response
your card is being printed, the image is pending.
A message has been sent to the Office for picture request.

It looks like they lost the pics. Reading these all reviews, it looks like most of September AOR have similar issue. I didn't receive any picture request.

Nov 11, 2015
Hi guys,

My application was delivered there June 17th. I got my AOR October 6th. I posted a few days ago as I could see nothing on the ECAS. I've been checking every single day, day and night.
This morning, my application magically showed up on ECAS! It says "Decision Made" and when I click on it, it says:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 17, 2021.

It doesn't show that I received my AOR (October 6th). It also has my old address from 4 years ago, not the address I put on my application when I applied for the renewal in June. I already submitted a request to update my mailing address.. but anyone else having the same issue?

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
I did enquiry through local MP as Decision made from 24th Sept and here is the response

It looks like they lost the pics. Reading these all reviews, it looks like most of September AOR have similar issue. I didn't receive any picture request.
How did you reach out to MP? Did you email them?

Shreenath2014

Star Member
Mar 7, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-04-2014
Passport Req..
June 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 23, 2015
LANDED..........
In March 2016
Thanks for your kind words and not particularly. I soft landed during Summer 2018 and then returned to my home country. I then planned on relocating back here permanently in 2020 and obtained a 12 month multiple entry PRTD with no difficulty and inside of 3 days. Literally, I applied for it through a VAC on a Friday and received my passport back by courier on the following Tuesday morning. That was literally a couple of weeks before Corona hit but when flights resumed I returned to Canada in September 2020 and applied for my PR card upon arrival.

By the time this appointment happens, I would have been waiting for over 14 months since the date they received my application and approximately 12 months since the date I received AOR. My application literally sat there without a single update on it from November 2020 until yesterday afternoon.
which is your local office? have they reached out to you? if yes, how?

ms453

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014

Hahah it seems like everyone has been having a picture isue lately because they said the same thing to me. I applied in June and since Sep 29 I have DM but card not sent out. These MP's and IRCC are all in it together.

Doctor egypt

Jun 9, 2015
Hello
my kid is stuck in in process since sept 28.when we called they told us its approved and waiting for a patch to be completed to send the card to be printed.any similar experiences and how long it would take to complete a patch. Thanks

Mohdali911

Oct 26, 2021
its almost similar to mine.They received my application on May 31. In process On September 20 and decision made on Oct 5. Until now no updates yet.
Do you think there is a way to call and check the status?
Do they prioritize by PR expiry date for example? My pr expires Dec 9!

Allen rad

Oct 6, 2021
Hi guys,

My application was delivered there June 17th. I got my AOR October 6th. I posted a few days ago as I could see nothing on the ECAS. I've been checking every single day, day and night.
This morning, my application magically showed up on ECAS! It says "Decision Made" and when I click on it, it says:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 17, 2021.

It doesn't show that I received my AOR (October 6th). It also has my old address from 4 years ago, not the address I put on my application when I applied for the renewal in June. I already submitted a request to update my mailing address.. but anyone else having the same issue?

my situation exactly same as your application i see my old home address last 5 years agoon their filed but i leave that my old address when you open up the ircc site help information
It says we are using your current mailing address on your application provided
Which means there is no probleam for us☺
mine sent june 22th
Aor received oct 9th
Iam on decision made too
Let me know if something happend or update