+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

Britcan2404

Oct 6, 2021
Is anyone still waiting for the AOR that sent the application by end of June? I believe mine was received by June 25, but still no AOR :(
Your not alone! A lot of people are still waiting. I was June 18th and still waiting too.
I noticed someone on here got their AOR today and their application was received in June 17th.
So we shouldn’t be much longer. This week hopefully.

Reactions: Tackica

Sunshine2021

Oct 18, 2021
Hello everyone, I am facing same issues as alot of people however I sent in my PR renewal end of July, I need to travel (non-urgent as per government definition) mid December and I don't see my card getting processed until next year. I have paid a huge amount for flights as I wasn't expecting the delays to increase with PR renewal like they have.

This is causing me and family abroad a lot of stress and anxiety. What can we do? Just wait and wait..

Orgcom

Feb 27, 2020
Things are horrible even to get the first card nowadays.
When I first arrived to Canada in 2016, I got my card in mail in less than three months. I clearly remember this because I was living at an air b&b appartment for the first three months and provided to IRCC that address…

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Things are horrible even to get the first card nowadays.
When I first arrived to Canada in 2016, I got my card in mail in less than three months. I clearly remember this because I was living at an air b&b appartment for the first three months and provided to IRCC that address…
3 months?!! I got my first card in 40 days.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello everyone, I am facing same issues as alot of people however I sent in my PR renewal end of July, I need to travel (non-urgent as per government definition) mid December and I don't see my card getting processed until next year. I have paid a huge amount for flights as I wasn't expecting the delays to increase with PR renewal like they have.

This is causing me and family abroad a lot of stress and anxiety. What can we do? Just wait and wait..
They just started to process July applications. There is hope you will get it before Christmas, but not guaranteed as PR card production is taking time now (up to a month) after DM.

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
hi mine is same me stuck also DM SEP aor 14 sep today i call ircc they said just wait this that not usefull answer

i have to go back home very urgent my ticket is 27 oct2021 today i send them throw webform i dont know i receive pr card due to my travel date im so upset this is my second massage throw webform lets pray guys i will receive my pr card asap thanks
It means.. No point to call them as well.. It will nt yeild anything..

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
They just started to process July applications. There is hope you will get it before Christmas, but not guaranteed as PR card production is taking time now (up to a month) after DM.
One month post DM is very long time... Earlier they once DM the card will be posted in a week