Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
My Application returned on Oct 15th (Friday), due to primary identification documents, sent on June 21, received June 25th . I sent a copy of my expired passport and a copy of valid PR card till Aug 17th, anyhow it was not accepted as a primary identification documents. My passport renewal application was delayed back home due to covid, I got it recently. I ll resend my application with a copy of new passport. I am flying in mid Jan next year, I am sending them a copy of air ticket.
Will they process my application on priority/urgent basis or I have to wait 4 month again someone to work on my application??? If I have to wait again from zero, I might not get my PR by the departure date. Can someone guide me, what are the options for me in this scenario ??
I don’t think you have to start from zero. I know someone who was asked to resend pictures but didn’t have to start from zero.

Reactions: Faiz Dogar

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I don’t think you have to start from zero. I know someone who was asked to resend pictures but didn’t have to start from zero.
That was for new PR card. Renewal will have to resend and start from scratch unfortunately. I’m not sure why they said expired passport won’t work though.

InTheQueue...

Oct 5, 2021
PR Card renewal application received in Sydney on June 17, AOR finally received this morning, October 18...

Travelling October 31... :confused:

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
application received 5th may 2021

AOR sent 14 SEP 2021 AFTER STATUS CHANGE DM

until to to today no update i mean did,t receive my pr card yet i stuck DM

PR RENEWAL APPLICATION any body same boat

some body can suggest me what to do thanks
Did u meet residency Obligations?? And did you check yur email.. In some cases they asked to pick the card in person frm ircc center??

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
What is difference between decision made and processing start date? Mine shows decision made, when I click on the decision made link it says started processing sep 9. Application was received May 14.
4th line will be added once the mail yur card

Reactions: Tp

allana.dr

Oct 18, 2021
hi, if I am getting married soon and need to travel outside canada, will that qualify for urgent processing? anyone who has experienced somewhat similar experience? i dont need to fly out until end of february and my application reached the NS office on sept 3.. just wanted to make sure incase i dont receive any AOR before end of year. thanks for anyone advising

USIndian

Star Member
Jan 8, 2016
Here is my timeline

Permanent Resident Card
1 We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 25, 2021.
2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 20, 2021.
3 We started processing your application on September 20, 2021. (Decision Made on October 01, 2021)
4 Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 07, 2021. (Card Received on October 13)
Hi! Where are you based? I got "card was sent in mail on October 14". I live in Montreal and was wondering when I should expect it in the mail.

Reactions: naren7878

sanahuq

Feb 19, 2021
Here is my timeline

Permanent Resident Card
1 We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 25, 2021.
2 We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 20, 2021.
3 We started processing your application on September 20, 2021. (Decision Made on October 01, 2021)
4 Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 07, 2021. (Card Received on October 13)
Hi,

Congrats on getting this update, it's a bit relieving for you.

Can you please confirm if this was your renewal? If yes, how many days have you stayed outside Canada? I want to determine how IRCC completing the straightforward vs complex applications. I think IRCC consider further scrutiny for those who travelled a lot vs those who stayed outside straight for more than 2 years and then came to Canada for good.

We stayed outside straight for an initial 2 and a half years due to some personal reasons but moved here eventually sent the app for renewal once the residency obligation was met.

My case is in process since AOR was received i.e. 1st Oct, the app was received on 17th Jun.

Would appreciate your response.

K_11

Aug 23, 2014
hi, if I am getting married soon and need to travel outside canada, will that qualify for urgent processing? anyone who has experienced somewhat similar experience? i dont need to fly out until end of february and my application reached the NS office on sept 3.. just wanted to make sure incase i dont receive any AOR before end of year. thanks for anyone advising
No harm in trying! Did you apply as urgent?

cocoduro

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
Hey guys, this might be a stupid question however when should one call CIC?
My status has been stuck on DM since September 17th. Would this be grounds to give them a call?
Thanks!

Hi guys, I have posted the above question and have not received any answers.. can somebody please help me?

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
Hi guys, I have posted the above question and have not received any answers.. can somebody please help me?
hi mine is same me stuck also DM SEP aor 14 sep today i call ircc they said just wait this that not usefull answer

i have to go back home very urgent my ticket is 27 oct2021 today i send them throw webform i dont know i receive pr card due to my travel date im so upset this is my second massage throw webform lets pray guys i will receive my pr card asap thanks