+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

AJ97

Jan 12, 2021
Below are my timelines, anyone in the same boat? This is for the Etobicoke office. Profile still says 'Submitted'. Called IRCC multiple times with no luck. Sent a webform last week and still awaiting response.

CoPR Received - 11th March
Photos/Document Submitted - 26th March
Photos/Documents delivered - 27th March (Based on the tracking details)

Thank you!
Photos were delivered on March 22nd. No updates on the profile yet. Status says "Submitted" just like you. Didn't bother raising a webform

Reactions: saurabh2996

pdpd

Mar 15, 2021
Below are my timelines, anyone in the same boat? This is for the Etobicoke office. Profile still says 'Submitted'. Called IRCC multiple times with no luck. Sent a webform last week and still awaiting response.

CoPR Received - 11th March
Photos/Document Submitted - 26th March
Photos/Documents delivered - 27th March (Based on the tracking details)

Thank you!
Same for me man. Etobicoke office.

CoPR Received: April 1st on email
Documents submitted: April 1st

Filled a webform once and they replied that all required documents are received and currently with respective officer. No AOR yet. No updates yet. Filled webform again. Still awaiting for the response.

Reactions: saurabh2996

bian07

May 19, 2017
its really upsetting how so many new pr cards have been processed so fast recently, because of that new online system they put up. I've seen people that received their copr at the end of july get their cards already, but the new pr's that had to physically send in the copr and pictures to the offices have to wait so long.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
its really upsetting how so many new pr cards have been processed so fast recently, because of that new online system they put up. I've seen people that received their copr at the end of july get their cards already, but the new pr's that had to physically send in the copr and pictures to the offices have to wait so long.
What online system? Can we apply online for PR cards?

bian07

May 19, 2017
What online system? Can we apply online for PR cards?
No they made an online system where new permanent residents send in their pictures and stuff like that through that to get their copr. And then they get their first pr card without having to send a physical copy of their copr or pictures to the offices.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
No idea man , they sent me a mini RQ in Feb 2020 , I did not hear anything from them since then.
CIT0520? The small one? That is odd for sure. Hope you can get your citizenship soon! I read through some posts, there can be concerns about your physical presence and that triggered RQ, but no one knows for sure.

Reactions: bluesami

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Just checked IRCC processing timeline, 50 days for new card. We posted photos on 18 May to Ottawa no updates yet!