were you able to get any replyHi All
I need help or suggestion with an issue. Me and my family have our tickets booked for Dec 18th. I am my daughter have received our renewed PR cards but my husband still shows Decision made.
I contacted our MP and IRCC replied that it is in production as it was delayed due to a production error and might take up to 6 weeks.
is there any other way that we can travel except PRTD( as processing time is 5 weeks) and we are out only for a week.
Anybody faced such issue ?
I got my card today as per Feb 11thPermanent Resident Card
My status: Complete
- We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 3, 2021.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 27, 2022.
- We started processing your application on January 27, 2022.
- Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on February 9, 2022.
For my mom's case they sent it to the Permanent Address she indicated in the form even when we provided a different mailing address.Any one knows where does PR card will be sent to？ The mailing address on the application form 5444e OR the mailing address on ECAS? In my case, they are different.
I am facing the same issue. Were you able to gain access to your ECAS? And have you received your card yet? Thank you.Hey everyone!
I landed into Canada 15th of January for and became PR. I didn't have an address yet so officer gave me the link to eCAS to update my address. I managed to also link my application onto mycic.
But whenever I try to login into eCAS to update address, i get the following error:
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
- "Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
- This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
- At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
- sponsored a member of the family class;
- applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
- applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
- applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
- applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
- applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
- applied to resume Canadian citizenship."
All my information is correct, I doubled checked. I tried login through UCI, application number, copr number.. etc and i keep getting the same error.
Anyone know what to do?
Edit: its been like this every day since the 15th so I dont think its a glitch
Yes, you can. I applied citizenship for my kids in September 2021, and applied PR card renewal in November 2021. I could check their two applications status in ECAS. They received new PR cards this Tuesday, but citizenship applications were only received AOR. Since you can not know how long you can granted as a Canadian, I will keep the new PR cards in case there is any emergency they need to leave Canada.I am a permanent resident living in Manitoba. I applied for Citizenship and it is in process for months. But in the meantime my PR card is expiring in few months. Can I apply for a new PR card even though I have a pending citizenship application? Will this create any problem with my citizenship application. Whenever I call the immigration canada helpline it says they are busy and hung up. If you know about it let me know.