Hi did you get your PR card?Permanent Resident Card
Yet to receive the card to date. But for some, that got mailed notification on 11/22 reported receiving their card on 11/25 as well. So no guarantee when the cards will be delivered.
- We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 5, 2021.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 13, 2021.
- We started processing your application on October 13, 2021.
- Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 6, 2021. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at an IRCC office.
- Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 22, 2021.
Hi Mr Tee,Late reply, I have an extensive travel history (almost travel every other month overseas) over the last few years but I am way over my RO days
Applied from Ontario
When did you apply and what is your status now? got DS? I haven't got AOR even today, applied on Apr 30th. Really concern about my situation. Appreciate your advise.Similar situation here, but I have couple weeks more than the 730 days required, been in Canada for few months per year and then out of Canada over the 5 years. my application processing started Sep9,but no update yet. Those with processing date later than me seem to have got their card. Been waiting to travel as COVID travel restriction is lighter these days. Also have family wedding to attend
I have also got a extensive travel history (around 15 times in USA and rest 20 times in other country). I have applied on April 30, 2021 and was 1083 days outside of Canada in last 5 years, so a bit over my RO days. But after sending all my doc on April 30, I didnt get any update on CAS. I knew due to my travel history it will take time but its almost 8 months now, and there is no confirmation of AOR even. Are you facing the same situation like mine or you have already got AOR/DM. Appreciate your advise and would like to know your journey. Thanks Ashik Hi what is your status now? I have appliedI am not sure that this 730 days rule is being followed without exceptions as since the start of pandemic IRCC has started having delays for all types of applications. There was an advise I read somewhere issued earlier in 2021 where IRCC allowed applicants to apply for renewal 6 months before expiry to better manage these delays. I can tell you that I myself in September having just completed 2 years in Canada and my application is under process with AOR received on 25 Nov. I have seen applicants after my application who have had their processing completed. I think one thing that is taking more time in my case is that I have travelled a lot all around the world since I became a Permanent Resident and visited Canada more than 10 times before finally making the move in Sep 2021. They are just running through my travel history I suppose.
Received today 22-DEC confirmation from IRCC that our files have been received on 18th October.Hi,
we, married couple,
- sent the PR renewal application on 15th Oct
- according to Canada Post it was delivered on 18th Oct
- our cards expire beginning July 2022.
a) hope the timeline will be sufficient to complete the process successfully before July 2022
b) hope the citizenship application of my spouse (September 2019 applicant) will be finalized anytime soon and so not requiring the PR renewal (this is the backup option in case the application process is still going slow)
Congratulations on getting your PR card!Wanted to add my timeline here
1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 18, 2021.
2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 9, 2021.
3. We started processing your application on November 9, 2021.
*Status changed to Decision made on Dec 20*
4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on December 20, 2021.
Recieved the card in the mail today (Dec 22).
*Status changed to complete today (Dec 22)*