+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
They do .. but you listen on ..don't enter the UCI just follow the prompts and I think it will asl press 0 to speak to an agent. I did the same thing and both the times I got through to an agent. IN fact the first time the agent gave us misleading info and they promptly called me back which I missed and called back again the second time which got through again .

Best times to call 8:00 A.M or 1:00 P.M or 3:00 P.m
Seriously!!!! they told you that .. OKay do you know who your local MP is if yes ask him/her to reach out .. they have to give them some information

Rutva2596

Jul 10, 2018
I have just sent them an email, let's see what they say. How long it will take to get response from them?
This is the reply I got not sure how long:
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at card production.

The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at In Review with IRCC until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.

jaydudhat58

Nov 26, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I don't know what is happening. I am waiting for my PR Card Since June 2021.

I uploaded picture on online portal on June 10, 2021
Received COPR on June 21, 2021
After that complete silence, I was able to link my application with GC key account.
I called IRCC, ordered GCMS notes but seems like they didn't even touch my application.
Contacted MP last month, they said application is at the finalization stage, but I don't believe because IRCC call Centre agents confirmed that they are unable to see any activity on my file. As per them processing is not begun yet.

It is really frustrated, I have tickets booked to travel for January first week. But I don't believe I will able to fly because I am not expecting my card soon. COPR is expiring in first week of March 2022.

Actually I am in the same situation. Got my COPR in July 1st and still waiting for my PR card. I contacted IRCC so many times but they are not answering my question.If you get any updates, please do let me know and vise versa.

Trick_Region

May 31, 2021
This is the reply I got not sure how long:
Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry regarding your PR card. Your card is currently at card production.

The status of your Photo in the portal will remain at In Review with IRCC until the PR Card status is updated to Sent to Client or sent to IRCC.

At this time, IRCC has currently reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the COVID-19.

As a result, there will be significant delays in processing the high volume of first time PR card applications.

Therefore, we are unable to provide an approximate timeline of the production and distribution of the cards.

However, please be assured that we are doing everything possible to complete the PR card process for our clients.
Are your photo and address still in review in the portal?

allana.dr

Oct 18, 2021
Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on November 19, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 19, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 19, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 25, 2021.

Just waiting now for my pr card to arrive. Thank you all for your help. This forum has helped a lot.

Geladen1

Jul 3, 2014
This is my complete timeline:
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on August 30, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 17, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on November 17, 2021.
  4. Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on November 17, 2021. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at an IRCC office.
  5. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on November 22, 2021.

And I received my card today, November 26th in SK.

I hope everyone gets theirs as soon as possible!

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
PR Renewal

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on June 28, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 15, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 15, 2021.
Still no update, on GCkey it says "in Process" but on ecas it say "decision made". Have contacted my local MP to look into. Had about 20 days of travel, but nothing crazy.

Anyone else have a similar timeline?
My timeline is very similar.
Application received June 11, 2021. This is the only info I have in my Ecas behind the message "Decision Made". On the other hand, my GCKey account says "In Process". Contradictory.
I sent a webform 10 days ago, no reply. I guess, my next step is to contact my MP.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
@Tp Hi friend,

did you get the instructions to upload new photo after having production error with the initial photo? Any update on your file after the involvement of your MP?
IRCC ndicated that there was a note on my file that said that there was a problem with imaging. IRCC is going to follow up with the agent responsible for the file and get back to my MP as he agrees that is over the normal time period for my PR card to be issued.
I did not get any instruction to upload photo yet. Just waiting to hear again from MP office.