+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

catiaf

Jun 5, 2014
For those who applied for emergency renewal. I saw some people saying that they sent a job letter saying that they're needed to get back in time to their job. Did they accept it?

JoanneB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
If we signed up for the online secure account (GCKey), will we still get email notifying us of updates, or do we need to keep logging into the GCKey account and checking the site for updates?

Reactions: fernandaontario

Mohdali911

Oct 26, 2021
My application for PR renewal is stuck in decision made since September 16.No update since then and I sent many web forms without getting a proper response.
My application was received May 12.
Any one is stuck in same situation?
Any suggestions please?

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
If we signed up for the online secure account (GCKey), will we still get email notifying us of updates, or do we need to keep logging into the GCKey account and checking the site for updates?
IRCC will inform you via email regardless of GCkey sign up

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
What is the timeline for the First PR Card being sent by IRCC?

My e-CoPR was received on 10/25/2021

4 Applicants

2 (wife and 1st kid) of them got the address accepted. Photo not accepted
2 (myself Primary applicant and 2nd kid) of them are still In review with IRCC for both Address and Photo

Lar

Sep 12, 2017
I would recommend two options

1. Send another application package
2. Send a web form to IRCC stating the error and the correction. Call them up and ask if they have received it and is there anything else you need to do

Get some more inputs from other folks on this channel just to make sure everything is good
If I decided to go with the 1st option, how will I cancel the first application after I submitted the second application? Do I need to make another payment or use the 1st receipt? Thank you

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
If I decided to go with the 1st option, how will I cancel the first application after I submitted the second application? Do I need to make another payment or use the 1st receipt? Thank you
I am not sure if you can use the same payment receipt ..Can you check if IRCC website talks about it .

yeet_daddy

Nov 17, 2021
Hi!

So on Nov 16 I was notified that my PR card (renewal) has been mailed and it can take up to 6 weeks(!) for me to receive it by mail.

I'm in BC... Anyone here from BC (or any other province) who can share how long it took for their PR card to arrive in the mail from the day of notification?

Thanks!

Bumping this up...

LunaSH

Nov 17, 2021
My application for PR renewal is stuck in decision made since September 16.No update since then and I sent many web forms without getting a proper response.
Any suggestions please?
Same here:
Received: May 31
DM on Sep 17
Still waiting
I called and found out my application is sent to production 2 months after DM on Oct 29 due to a system error. They said it's currently in production and I can do nothing except waiting! I have a flight in 2 weeks!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Tackica

Hanataha

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021
how much approximately would it take for a local office to contact us for an interview? i’ve been in decision made since August 20 2021
I was asked to pick up my card in Local office. I got DM on Oct 5. And on Nov 9 I got an email to pick up my card on Nov 23.

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
Any suggestions please?
I am in a similar situation. I sent them the webform, but no reply yet. I am seriously getting worried that my card got lost somewhere.

Tackica

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
I was asked to pick up my card in Local office. I got DM on Oct 5. And on Nov 9 I got an email to pick up my card on Nov 23.
How did you find out you are expected to pick up your card in person? Did they send you an email or was it an update message in your ECAS/GCKey?

ajitpal001

Star Member
Sep 19, 2021
Any suggestions please?
me is same i applied 10may DM sep until to today nothing so many webform no serusly response today again i sent ticket janury5th2022 payment receipet . my docter note because i have leg surgery last year due to fracture bone i still struggling my leg pain i wan go india taking second opinine to any docter
tode i send again web form let see i hope i will get let pray to god

Any suggestions please?
n