Many times each time same thing
Your card is in production
I mean in production for that long
For some people they are sending their card in two days after decision made for some people they are taking long time. Don’t know why? I called them so many times but they don’t have any answer .I am badly stuck
Lucky u....I sent the passport photos as a regular letter on Apr 23rd and was able to link the application on Monday, May 3rd.
I also just received an update in the portal that my PR card has been sent, that was quick. The expiry date shown in the portal is April 29, 2026, so I assume it only took 6 days from the day I mailed the photos.
The portal now says: "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. "
have u linked ur pr application? pr renewal timeline pleaseI have a citizenship application and PR card application with IRCC. Have AOR for both. How do i see the status of PR card application? When i go to 'check the status' and enter my AOR, i can only see the status of citizenship application.
Did you get your card?I checked after a gap of 5 days as was busy and wow good update from no update:
Permanent Resident Card
All the best to ones still waiting and hope you will receive yours shortly
- We received your application for a permanent resident card on February 26, 2021.
- We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 28, 2021.
- We started processing your application on April 28, 2021.
- Your request for a permanent resident card was approved on April 28, 2021. Your Permanent resident card will be mailed to you or if quality assurance is required, made available for you to pick up at an IRCC office.
- Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on May 1, 2021.