+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

qawsed222

Mar 4, 2015
normally how long dose it take to get AOR if you request URGENT processing? My application got delivered last Friday afternoon.

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
normally how long dose it take to get AOR if you request URGENT processing? My application got delivered last Friday afternoon.
I got AOR on the next day of delivery, but my case slightly different :

Original application sent on June 25th, returned back on Oct15th due to primary identification document (PID), copy of expired passport was attached, they did not accept it as PID,
-Resent on Oct 16th with copy of renewed passport and requested to process on priority basis as I am flying on Jan 23rd, did not want to wait another 4 month for AOR, as per Canada post tracking, delivered on Oct 21st,
-AOR Oct 22.

whqsky

Sep 23, 2021
I got AOR on the next day of delivery, but my case slightly different :

Original application sent on June 25th, returned back on Oct15th due to primary identification document (PID), copy of expired passport was attached, they did not accept it as PID,
-Resent on Oct 16th with copy of renewed passport and requested to process on priority basis as I am flying on Jan 23rd, did not want to wait another 4 month for AOR, as per Canada post tracking, delivered on Oct 21st,
-AOR Oct 22.
Is there any other updates on your application status?

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Is there any other updates on your application status?
Yes, I can see on this update on ecas:

Permanent Resident Card
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 22, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 22, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on October 22, 2021.

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
I got AOR next day of the delivery around 5 PM Calgary, AB time which is 8PM Sydney NS time, your application was on Friday, today (Monday) is first working day after the delivery, you might get it today evening sometime.

abhispat

Dec 18, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Send to CIO 20 May 2015 File Received by CIO 26 May 2015
Doc's Request.
6th September 2015
Nomination.....
21st April 2015
AOR Received.
05th August 2015
IELTS Request
Provide with application
File Transfer...
20th August 2015
Med's Request
7th September 2015
Med's Done....
15th September 2015
Passport Req..
8th Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
12th Feb 2016
Do we have any whatsapp group for tracking PR card renewal only timeline?

Reactions: vimal3134

amitsawhney19

Jan 22, 2019
hey guys, I've been waiting for my PR card since March 2021 now and have got absolutely no updates. I received my COPR in March and sent the phot within 3 days. Since then, I haven't heard from anyone, nor there are any updates on the portal. I recently linked my PR card application and the status says "submitted". Do you know what actions can I take at this point?

qawsed222

Mar 4, 2015
I got AOR next day of the delivery around 5 PM Calgary, AB time which is 8PM Sydney NS time, your application was on Friday, today (Monday) is first working day after the delivery, you might get it today evening sometime.
thanks when can you see stutus in ecas?

Cloudman2021

Oct 20, 2021
hey guys, I've been waiting for my PR card since March 2021 now and have got absolutely no updates. I received my COPR in March and sent the phot within 3 days. Since then, I haven't heard from anyone, nor there are any updates on the portal. I recently linked my PR card application and the status says "submitted". Do you know what actions can I take at this point?
Are you an inland applicant ?
I recently got to know about urgent processing for certain situations, check if you fit into any of those then apply.

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
what's your VO?

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
I don't know if I should start a new thread on this topic. But I just realized (as have some others) that on ECAS, my mailing address is the Singapore address I provided at the time I applied for my Permanent Residence, back in 2015.

The home address is the correct address that I provided on my application form submitted in July 2021. On that application form, I indicated that my mailing address and home address are the same. Yet, ECAS strangely shows my 2015 address to be my current mailing address.

I have also read on this forum that there were others with this same problem, and they had their PR renewal cards sent to their old, incorrect, mailing address.

Is IRCC completely insane?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
I don't know if I should start a new thread on this topic. But I just realized (as have some others) that on ECAS, my mailing address is the Singapore address I provided at the time I applied for my Permanent Residence, back in 2015.

The home address is the correct address that I provided on my application form submitted in July 2021. On that application form, I indicated that my mailing address and home address are the same. Yet, ECAS strangely shows my 2015 address to be my current mailing address.

I have also read on this forum that there were others with this same problem, and they had their PR renewal cards sent to their old, incorrect, mailing address.

Is IRCC completely insane?
They will use the mailing address in your application. IRCC won't send a card overseas anyways. But send them a webform and call them tomorrow to change your address.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
They will use the mailing address in your application. IRCC won't send a card overseas anyways. But send them a webform and call them tomorrow to change your address.
I don't think I will do anything in this case. If they somehow mess up, I will just go to the press. This is infuriating.