+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

whqsky

Sep 23, 2021
Maybe you entered the wrong UCI, it's the number in the body of your AOR, right after the "Government of Canada" Banner. If you entered that one, maybe try the application in the title of the email starting with Rxxxxxxxx - and select application number in eCAS. And if still nothing pops up, try GCKey to see if you can link your application.

If you got the acknowledgement of reception, you should be able to track your application.
Please check whether you confused the UCI and Application numbers?
Good luck.

Nonialize

Jun 19, 2014
If you got the acknowledgement of reception, you should be able to track your application.
Please check whether you confused the UCI and Application numbers?
Good luck.
I checked many times, and used both UCI and application numbers on separate browsers, still same thing. Looks like I'll have to wait and see if it changes next week.

ybjianada

Sep 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
Passed on 24-01-2016
Passport Req..
06-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
Update on my family member's status, finally showed up on eCAS this morning
Application Sent: June 25, 2021
Application Received: June 29, 2021
AOR: Oct 21, 2021
In Process + Decision Made: Oct 22, 2021

My application also has very similar eCAS timeline as yours.
Application received: July 5, 2021

I don't know what this means. Why did it change to Decision Made so very quickly?

Yet, on the MyCIC page (not eCAS) where I linked this PR card application, the status is saying that they are still reviewing my eligibility for the card.

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Lol.. it's been tough.. went through their phone number.. don't remember exact options.. but I noted their IVR numbers after dialing 1, 3, 3, 4, 0.. zero in most IVR options will take you to agent!! Hope this helps..
Did you get the status.. Whether your card gonna bhi delivered soon or what is the stage of yur application??

Akash20071986

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020

I don't know what this means. Why did it change to Decision Made so very quickly?

Yet, on the MyCIC page (not eCAS) where I linked this PR card application, the status is saying that they are still reviewing my eligibility for the card.

I believe they change the status frm in progress to decision made for mostly applications.. But all applications are in process..

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto

If your application is DM right after AOR, 99.9% chance it means yours is approved and now sent for printing. Normally 80% of the applicants should have this process happening like this. It just means yours was a straightforward application and the agent has no doubt about your RO.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I checked many times, and used both UCI and application numbers on separate browsers, still same thing. Looks like I'll have to wait and see if it changes next week.
I've seen some people's applications are like this. Can't check the application status from anywhere and after a couple weeks the PR card is just quietly sitting in the mailbox. Don't worry! I hope this will be the case for you too!

Nov 11, 2015
My renewal application was delivered to IRCC June 24th, got AOR October 9th, still can't see it on ECAS.

I started doubting I am entering something wrong, as I see some people from June and July submissions here posting updates that their applications are now visible on ECAS.

Does everyone use UCI as the Identification? I just copy and paste the number from the AOR email, no hyphens.
I am in the same boat :/ my application was delivered there June 17th. I got my AOR October 6th. Still nothing on the Client Application Status. I tried all the combinations possible between UCI/ Case number/ PR card number/ Receipt number, still nothing....

A friend of mine renewed hers earlier this year, she never got an AOR and her application never showed up on Client Application Status, but a few weeks after the processing time, she received her PR card by mail.

Faiz Dogar

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
AOR received today Oct 22.
Time line:
-Original application sent on June 25th, returned back on Oct15th due to primary identification document (PID), copy of expired passport was attached, they did not accept it as PID,
-Resent on Oct 16th with copy of renewed passport and requested to process on priority basis as I am flying on Jan 23rd, did not want to wait another 4 month for AOR, as per Canada post tracking, delivered on Oct 21st,
-AOR Oct 22.

Good luck every one who is waiting for AOR

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BadGamer6

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
AOR received today Oct 22.
Time line:
-Original application sent on June 25th, returned back on Oct15th due to primary identification document (PID), copy of expired passport was attached, they did not accept it as PID,
-Resent on Oct 16th with copy of renewed passport and requested to process on priority basis as I am flying on Jan 23rd, did not want to wait another 4 month for AOR, as per Canada post tracking, delivered on Oct 21st,
-AOR Oct 22.

Good luck every one who is waiting for AOR
Good they accepted your second application quickly.

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
Update

Received my PR card today.

Applied on June 20 but didn't get AOR till Sept 30. Then applied for urgent processing on Oct 01, received AOR on Oct 06.

Decision made on Oct 08, card sent on Oct 15.

Thanks
How did you apply for urgent processing ? What’s the criteria ?

MyLifeMyWorld

Oct 17, 2014
I did attach my travel itinerary in the request. I added the ticket from Etihad Airways. I added family reunification as my request.

Submit the form. It has crossed 177 days so you are right to send it over. Better than sitting around waiting and doing nothing.
How did you do that ? Can you please share the link ? My travel date is approaching soon and need to apply for urgent processing ?

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
IRCC received my renewal application on August 16th and I have planned for my 1 week honeymoon on Jan 15th.

I haven't received the AOR yet and I was wondering if it's very likely I will not get my card before Jan 15th.
Not one bit. I applied on June 5th, still NO AOR

Mohsin Safdar

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I am in the same boat :/ my application was delivered there June 17th. I got my AOR October 6th. Still nothing on the Client Application Status. I tried all the combinations possible between UCI/ Case number/ PR card number/ Receipt number, still nothing....

A friend of mine renewed hers earlier this year, she never got an AOR and her application never showed up on Client Application Status, but a few weeks after the processing time, she received her PR card by mail.
My Application was received on 22nd June.
AOR 5th Oct. Three weeks and nothing on ECAS.