+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2021

MUSTAFACAN

Mar 14, 2011
I sent my PR Card Renewal application by Canada Post around April 20th, received by April 25th (per post tracker). Its been about 5 months today, but the portal still shows status as "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided."

1) Is anyone else in same boat as me - with no update in portal? Does it take so long for them to update AOR application receipt - is this normal?
2) How are you tracking application status - is it based on Client ID or PR Card number?
3) Any thoughts if I should wait for some more time?

Bit more concerned now after seeing the message from @hasbash and @ajitpal001 that they got AOR, with their application receive date being May !!
You will be able to track and check the status only when the CIC sends you a confirmation email that they received your application...as of know they are sending email to May applicants...you should have received the email..
Its better you send a webmail to them.

Sep 23, 2021
Here's my timeline, good luck folks!
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 6, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 7, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on September 7, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on September 22, 2021.
I expect to receive the card in the next few days. I live in Toronto.

Reactions: Pharmcawy

MapleLeaf18

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Passport Req..
25-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2016
Hello,
I have a question regarding the card that they send in mail, as they have my previous address and I recently moved out of there. I have asked the rental agent to check the mailbox for me. Does the mail need a signature?

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
My ecas shows Decision made on the first page when I click it only shows one liner
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on April 27, 2021.

Didn't receive AOR

If I check my gc keys, it says it is still in progress.

amr1001

Feb 6, 2010
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on May 3, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 24, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on August 24, 2021.
  4. Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on August 31, 2021.
What a bad luck, still did not recive my PR card in the mail...what can i do about it? no tracking number? i hope its not lost

bilabongster

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my renewal application on May 25.
Status says they mailed the PR card today Sep 22.

Angel12321

Sep 18, 2020
I mailed photo in Mid April and it has been now more than 5 months, I have called IRCC today and representative informed that card went in to the production!! Additionally, today received Email from Etobicoke office to resubmit a photo, I do not have online portal!! Earlier I have submitted via mail, does anyone know how to resubmit new photo to Etobicoke office? Kindly advise if anyone faced this issue and also suggest how long it will take to get a card after resubmitting new photo?

whqsky

Sep 23, 2021
I mailed photo in Mid April and it has been now more than 5 months, I have called IRCC today and representative informed that card went in to the production!! Additionally, today received Email from Etobicoke office to resubmit a photo, I do not have online portal!! Earlier I have submitted via mail, does anyone know how to resubmit new photo to Etobicoke office? Kindly advise if anyone faced this issue and also suggest how long it will take to get a card after resubmitting new photo?
After the resubmission of photo, how does the IRCC consider the starting processing time?

jkaur90

Jun 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 22,2015
File Transfer...
June 22,2015
Med's Done....
March 18,2015 Remedical request March31,2016 done on April 2,2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 23,2016
LANDED..........
May 9, 2016
My file was in Process since May 17. Today it shows Decision Made but doesnt say anything about card been sent or not?? What does this mean???

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
my april 21st pr renewal was returned because of identification problem, i've send it back to them September 20th with my april 21 stamped application and the letter they sent, so my question am i going to have to wait all over?
Mine was also returned. And I have sent back the application package, it is received by them according to Canada postal tracking. However no updates since then. I guess we might have wait for another 4 months ☹