AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
24-07-2015
Passport Req..
20-01-2016
PR renewal. The status on ECAS was updated to Decision Made on the 6th of January! And it wasn’t an urgent application.
Hi, no worries. Same here, ECAS showing decision made the day I got AOR.
Normally if they have any questions about your application they will contact you for additional documents. Just wait and see.

Reactions: AbuNader

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
We applied for 3 renewal applications at the same time. 2 of us got their new PR cards. surprisingly i didn't receive mine yet and status still showing decision has been made since oct.29th. did anyone experience a similar situation and advise how long would take them to mail me mine as well. Tried to call them several time but unfortunately wasn't able to speak to any agent. It seems that they stopped answering any phone calls.
Call and hang in there till someone picks up. They always pick up, or the system will prompt you to press a number for a call back. I chose that option and they called me back at the exact time the system told me.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016

Bloodrose

Jan 5, 2010
hello sanode,

Me too I am in the same position. Application received on July 17 for my first PR card and from then the status is still in submitted status.
No update so far:(
My position is similar. My application for a first PR card was received in mid-September and I received an AOR 2 months later. Since then my application has been stuck in submitted status.

I've noticed the processing time for a new applicant is 125 days (as of 5th January) however this is still ridiculous. It says they're reviewing whether or not I meet the eligibility requirements however surely as long as you're not outside of RO then that shouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: Arcreact1015

AMUZ

Jan 8, 2021
Quick update:
Renewal application sent: 2 November
Package Delivered: 4 November
AOR: 6 January
Wondering I submitted two applications, I only received AOR for one even though they were in the same envelope. Ay idea?

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
Quick update:
Renewal application sent: 2 November
Package Delivered: 4 November
AOR: 6 January
Wondering I submitted two applications, I only received AOR for one even though they were in the same envelope. Ay idea?
When I submitted 3 applications in one envelope, I got the AOR's one after the other within 4 days interval. You should see the 2nd AOR shortly as applications are treated individually and not lumped.

AMUZ

Jan 8, 2021
When I submitted 3 applications in one envelope, I got the AOR's one after the other within 4 days interval. You should see the 2nd AOR shortly as applications are treated individually and not lumped.
Thanks for the quick response.
So the actual processing time starts after the email received or from the day they received the mail as they mentioned in AOR that they received on 4th November?

RJ2020

Oct 29, 2020
Thanks for the quick response.
So the actual processing time starts after the email received or from the day they received the mail as they mentioned in AOR that they received on 4th November?
The processing time starts from the day they received your application by mail,

greencard14

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
13-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-12-2014
Hi Guys,

Total three applications:

Renewal application sent: 28th October
Package Delivered: 5th Nov
AOR: 7 January
Decision made for one of the dependent today 8th Jan. Other two still in progress.

samzzz

Jan 7, 2021
Hey guys, anyone got "Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on ..." line after holiday yet?

my summary is as follow: (status: decision made)
  1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 22, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 17, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on December 17, 2020.
thanks

Dec 17, 2020
Hey go back and read what he wrote . He said his application delivered in November and AOR received in January So where did you see any quick process regarding to his application
It’s not 2 days it’s 2 months !
I read it correctly the first time itself, the quick process i was referring to (if you read my previous messages carefully) was the time they took between the two steps, namely, "started processing your application on 5th Jan" and "Decision made on 6th Jan"..they took just 1 day to go from "started processing" to "decision made" step (i thought tht is fast as compared to some other applications)...besides, his was a november application for pr renewal, and most of the october pr renewal applications have not yet reached decision made stage yet, so a wee bit quicker for him there as well...but good for him really, he will soon receive his card :)

Reactions: AbuNader