Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Cairo
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I mailed my application package via Canada Post last Oct 17 2020 and have yet to receive an AOR. Is this normal? I'm regretting now that I didn't send by courier that way I have tracking. Do you recommend resending an application package altogether? Thanks much for any feedback received!
Mine were received Oct 1 and I received my AOR today. They are not working in sequence

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
The 3rd card we were waiting for that was mailed on the 18th November was received at our mailing address on the 25th of November. I just was not informed earlier. I put a call through today and was told I had some mails and the last card was one of them:D so relieved.

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Applied from Toronto on 27 Nov, 2020, mailed to PR card processing center Ottawa. Received PR card today on 16 December, 2020.

faty82

Star Member
Nov 22, 2020
Applied from Toronto on 27 Nov, 2020, mailed to PR card processing center Ottawa. Received PR card today on 16 December, 2020.
there are two addresses only mentioned, both in Sydney, have u been told to send it elsewhere?

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
there are two addresses only mentioned, both in Sydney, have u been told to send it elsewhere?
I found the address below for Ottawa, but it clearly states it is for Temporary Resident Visa processing. The earlier post from ya222 indicates that this Ottawa location handled the PR card renewal application ya222 sent in, and that the card was processed and sent out within 3 weeks. Are we missing something here? or was the application for a Temporary Visa?

Case Processing Centre: Ottawa, Ontario
Temporary Resident Visa applications from within Canada:
To submit a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) application from within Canada, mail your application to:

Temporary Resident Visa Section
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
P.O. Box 8780 STN T CSC
Ottawa, Ontario K1G 5A9
If sent by private courier:
Temporary Resident Visa Section
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Reactions: IReev
Dec 17, 2020
PR renewal application received on 21 oct 2020
AOR received on 16th December 2020
And yet I am unable to see any updates or status change on either ECAS or CIC GCKey My Account...Any reasons why? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

clouttrout

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
Today all 5 applications (received by IRCC on Oct 1) received AOR and showing on ECAS as started processing.

Does anyone know if one can link his minor children application to his account?
Has your status changed from decision made to pr card mailed yet?

AJ JIPP

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
PR renewal application received on 21 oct 2020
AOR received on 16th December 2020
And yet I am unable to see any updates or status change on either ECAS or CIC GCKey My Account...Any reasons why? Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?
You should see it by the end of the week or next week. They might update all the 4 points including PR mailed out at once. Congrats!

Reactions: IReev

osssc

Dec 18, 2020
Thank you all sharing the information.
My PR renewal timeline
Application received- 25th Sept
Application started processing - 26th Nov
Decision Made- 15th Dec
Card sent- 17th Dec