+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card (New/Renewal) Processing Timeline 2020

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
What is the status of your wife's?
Still in decision made, it's the same since Sep-15.
We are calling every week, we get a standard reply "please wait". we are also sending web enquiry every week.
Some cases are worked upon like a government process of a developing country.!!

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still in decision made, it's the same since Sep-15.
We are calling every week, we get a standard reply "please wait". we are also sending web enquiry every week.
Some cases are worked upon like a government process of a developing country.!!
I need to ask you something , did you submit you and your wife in one file and they send to you the PR and she is still waiting ?
Can they process the PR partially?
I was asked for a photo for my son and still all family in process , do you think they we will wait till they process all at one time or they can process the rest of the family

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
I need to ask you something , did you submit you and your wife in one file and they send to you the PR and she is still waiting ?
Can they process the PR partially?
I was asked for a photo for my son and still all family in process , do you think they we will wait till they process all at one time or they can process the rest of the family
My wife's & kid's application was in one packet. Kid's application was returned as it was missing a question. We sent it back on Oct-27. I guess they will be processing it together, that might be the reason for delay.
But when I asked them over the call, they said this should not be the case.
It's frustrating...

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My wife's & kid's application was in one packet. Kid's application was returned as it was missing a question. We sent it back on Oct-27. I guess they will be processing it together, that might be the reason for delay.
It's frustrating...
Same with me I sent one missing document for one of the children and up till now all applications is stopped and no progress on ECAS not even saying that they received the missing document ?
Are you the same ...

clouttrout

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
does anyone know if the processing time on their website start when they open the application or from the time when the application gets delivered to their place but they may not have opened it? Right now the processing time they have is 114 days

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Same with me I sent one missing document for one of the children and up till now all applications is stopped and no progress on ECAS not even saying that they received the missing document ?
Are you the same ...
When did you send the missing document & when was it received?

AM-MA

Sep 29, 2020
It's frustrating...
Can u tell which number u call. My is also in decision made since Oct. I got web reply and they said it’s in production. But it’s taking too long. Can u share the number I want to call them n check also. Thanks.

Happy Harper

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hi everyone, I have a question about the PRC. I got decision made on gckey for my PNP, and received an letter showing I have to send my photo to the office along with the confirmation letter, and nothing else. Do I have to send the application? Or that photo + letter is the application? I am confused. Thanks for your help!
Photo+letter, send it to the address printed on your COPR.

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Can u tell which number u call. My is also in decision made since Oct. I got web reply and they said it’s in production. But it’s taking too long. Can u share the number I want to call them n check also. Thanks.
Call 888-242-2100, wait for initial announcement then choose options 1-1-3, then your application number (numbers only) followed by #, confirm by pressing 1, then your year of birth, confirm by pressing 1, then 1, then 0 - It takes more than 6 minutes by the time you reach the last option. Best time to call is 7.55 am in the morning, else if the line is full they might not connect you at the end of 6 minutes...

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When did you send the missing document & when was it received?
I sent the missing on 4 November and was received on 6 November and till now to update on ECAS or anything , is this normal ?
When you expect them to update ECAS ?

miq

Oct 1, 2010
To renew my pr . following is the update.
Permanent Resident Card

1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on September 3, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 10, 2020.
  3. We started processing your application on November 10, 2020.