+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card - March 2020 processing time

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hi! I sent my new address written on a letter along with the photos for PR card? Is it okay. I have also changed in on ecas
They will not entertain the address written on the letter you sent along with the photos. You have to follow the instructions on the photo request letter or in my earlier post.

canadaPR1234

Sep 14, 2020
They will not entertain the address written on the letter you sent along with the photos. You have to follow the instructions on the photo request letter or in my earlier post.
The reason I sent was because this is what it said "if your address is changed please provide us with your current address". it didn't mention how to update it but I did it anyways on ecas

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
The reason I sent was because this is what it said "if your address is changed please provide us with your current address". it didn't mention how to update it but I did it anyways on ecas
Oh okay. My letter had complete instructions on how to change the address and it was not to include the address in a letter and send it to them. Hope it works for you.

teraflops

May 30, 2018
Any inland candidate who recently received PR card after COPR, Please mention your AOR. I've submitted my application in July, its 3 months today I am not even able to link my application to online account.

NitinGupta123

Oct 3, 2018
Hi when you guys say a ghost update did the application status change from Submitted to Application Updated and then when you went into the application there was no messages and when you came back or logged in again the application status change to Submitted again ?? I am an outland applicant but I saw a status change from submitted to application updated/New change in application and then it went back to submitted again. There was no information change or messages inside the application. So would like to get a clarification.
Congratulations! You PR Card will be on the way.

Can you please let me know how long ago did you get the photo resubmission request? I still haven't gotten any update for mine :(

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Congratulations! You PR Card will be on the way.

Can you please let me know how long ago did you get the photo resubmission request? I still haven't gotten any update for mine :(
Thank u...I got the photo resubmission email on sept 25. I sent the photos on sept 28 and it reached Nova Scotia office on sept 30th. I raised a webform asking the status of the application and they said it’s still in process.

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
I agree with you. Our original photos were perfect in every way. But the new ones were of bad quality. I am doubtful if the new ones would be accepted. I am still waiting for them to review the new photos. The photos were delivered to the Sydney office on 30th Sep.
Received 1st ghost update on 10/16 and second today 10/19. Both applications have been approved and PR cards have been mailed.

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Any inland candidate who recently received PR card after COPR, Please mention your AOR. I've submitted my application in July, its 3 months today I am not even able to link my application to online account.
Same thing ..sent photos last month but not able to link

Mov190

Mar 8, 2018
Application recv’d- Oct 1st
PR card Approved and mailed- Oct 29th

ya222

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys I am confused with people saying they received ghost update. I had representative and after receiving copr she asked me to mail copr and photo with name DOB and UCI at back to address mentioned on Copr, I mailed it via canada post Express service. I don't have my gc key login because I had representative. Have I done anything wrong just by sending photo and copr via mail or do I had to make an account online for it before sending and link it online. I mailed it on 26 November. I am honestly little naive in this case because my representative never answered properly. Please advise. Thankyou in advance

I haven't landed here, i was an inland applicant and directly received my Copr in account and representative emailed me

rahmath8121

May 3, 2019
Hi All,

Need your valuable inputs, I am new to this forum and was trying to check how the timelines are for the new PR card arrival.

I completed my landing in Canada on Oct 6 2020 and I was able to link my PR card application online as well. It shows submitted from the past 1.5 month. Can anyone tell me how much time its taking to get the new PR card in the current scenario?

I am planning to visit my home country so was planning to have physical card in hand so it will be easy for my return. Any suggestion/inputs will be helpful..

Thanks in advance!!!!

Reactions: Arpandeep Hanjra

Manas89in

Jan 5, 2019
Hi Guys, is there anyone who never received PR Card after landing in Canada and has applied for PR Card all over again
I got photo submission request and sent it but still have not got a response
I landed in March 2020
Shall I reapply for PR Card all over again
I have sent photos 4 times but still no update