+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card - March 2020 processing time

NitinGupta123

Oct 3, 2018
Hello,
Please help!

I did my soft landing and went back to my home country(India) in March

Have gotten a photo resubmission request now for PR Card.

Will they accept a photo which has been clicked in a India? As I am planning to get it couriered.

Do you know any successful case in which photo sent from a different country?

Thank You :)

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hello,
Please help!

I did my soft landing and went back to my home country(India) in March

Have gotten a photo resubmission request now for PR Card.

Will they accept a photo which has been clicked in a India? As I am planning to get it couriered.

Do you know any successful case in which photo sent from a different country?

Thank You :)
Yeah. I sent my photos from abroad and they got accepted.

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
I think there is no other choice but to re-take the photos and explicitly ensure that the new photos meet the specifications (not rely entirely on the photographer assurances). I'm just thinking whether to send the photos directly to their mailing address via FedEx/UPS or mail it to the PO Box address from within Canada using Canada Post.
There is no rhyme nor reason to this problem. Our photographer had checking software with the latest worldwide visa specifications but we still got one person's rejected. Got new photos done, everything was exactly the same and they were accepted.

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
There is no rhyme nor reason to this problem. Our photographer had checking software with the latest worldwide visa specifications but we still got one person's rejected. Got new photos done, everything was exactly the same and they were accepted.
I agree with you. Our original photos were perfect in every way. But the new ones were of bad quality. I am doubtful if the new ones would be accepted. I am still waiting for them to review the new photos. The photos were delivered to the Sydney office on 30th Sep.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Both photographers I used didnt follow the requirements. I ended up fixing them myself using an online software.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi when you guys say a ghost update did the application status change from Submitted to Application Updated and then when you went into the application there was no messages and when you came back or logged in again the application status change to Submitted again ?? I am an outland applicant but I saw a status change from submitted to application updated/New change in application and then it went back to submitted again. There was no information change or messages inside the application. So would like to get a clarification.

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hi when you guys say a ghost update did the application status change from Submitted to Application Updated and then when you went into the application there was no messages and when you came back or logged in again the application status change to Submitted again ?? I am an outland applicant but I saw a status change from submitted to application updated/New change in application and then it went back to submitted again. There was no information change or messages inside the application. So would like to get a clarification.
Congratulations. This means this is your 1st GU after photo submission. You should see an "Approved" message in your application 2-3 days from now and should get your PR cards in the mail in about 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: SaraRahul

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
It means they accepted your photos.

Reactions: SaraRahul

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Congratulations. This means this is your 1st GU after photo submission. You should see an "Approved" message in your application 2-3 days from now and should get your PR cards in the mail in about 1-2 weeks.
Thank u :) lets hope :) My spouse is the dependent and he hasn't received any photo request nor there is any change in his application status.

ncat99

Jan 22, 2019
Hello all, My application status shows as PR cards are mailed today. I have moved apartment a while back, so I mentioned my new address in the photos request letter.

Will CIC mail the PR cards to the new address that I mentioned or my old address ?

MoizArif

Apr 2, 2020
Hello all, My application status shows as PR cards are mailed today. I have moved apartment a while back, so I mentioned my new address in the photos request letter.

Will CIC mail the PR cards to the new address that I mentioned or my old address ?
If you did not use the "address change notification tool" on the CIC website then your address would most probably be the old one. It was mentioned in the Photo request letter to update the address if it has changed separately.

"To avoid any delay, please provide IRCC with a permanent Canadian address by accessing the on-line Address Notification service on the IRCC website at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify . If an updated address is not provided, your PR card will be mailed to your address shown at the top of this letter. "

canadaPR1234

Sep 14, 2020
If you did not use the "address change notification tool" on the CIC website then your address would most probably be the old one. It was mentioned in the Photo request letter to update the address if it has changed separately.

"To avoid any delay, please provide IRCC with a permanent Canadian address by accessing the on-line Address Notification service on the IRCC website at https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=coanotify . If an updated address is not provided, your PR card will be mailed to your address shown at the top of this letter. "
Hi! I sent my new address written on a letter along with the photos for PR card? Is it okay. I have also changed in on ecas