+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card - March 2020 processing time

RABD

May 20, 2020
Can someone please explain to me how does one keep track of the PR Card application? I do not have any application number, I just mailed to Ontario my COPR and photo, as per their instructions when I landed.

I've read in here that one must to LINK applications. How is that done?

Thanks

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Reactions: Bloodrose

Iam_cracker

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
just in case this helps-

wait time when I sent photos was 95days n I never called IRCC and I got the card within 95days-

COPR- 6th July

Photos sent 7th July By UPS

Photos received in Montreal- 8th July

PR card confirmation email that card has been dispatched- 11th Sept from NS
PR received- 16th Sept.

teraflops

May 30, 2018
Where are you seeing the ghost updates, when I am trying to link my application i am always getting message "
Based on the information you entered, we found no applications". Can somebody suggests next steps .

Also the application is number is invalid, is it the EE application number?

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
COPR: Aug 20th
Photo Sent: Aug 21
Photo received: Aug 24
PR Application Link: Aug 28
Ghost Update: Sep 22 (Today)
Status: Still in the proccess (Eligibility being determined)

Seems like it will take little over approx 2 months. Today's ghost update shows that someone perhaps start working on my application, so may be i will get an update soon. either way i wiwll keep you guys posted for common knowledge on the estimated processing time in Montreal office :)

Good luck to all :)

Last edited:

b007

Dec 28, 2018
Hello,

I received a Photo Submission letter today in e-mail with the deadline of January 1st, 2021.

The issue is I soft landed to the Canada on March 2020 and came back to the US to wrap up everything. But I stayed to the US as pandemic.

Can I sent photos from the US to the Nova Scotia CIC? Is there any issue?

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hello,

I received a Photo Submission letter today in e-mail with the deadline of January 1st, 2021.

The issue is I soft landed to the Canada on March 2020 and came back to the US to wrap up everything. But I stayed to the US as pandemic.

Thanks in advance.
Hi ... did you not send your original passport and passport size photos when they requested for passport ?

b007

Dec 28, 2018
Hi ... did you not send your original passport and passport size photos when they requested for passport ?
I did. This is resubmission of photos for PR card because CIC is saying that earlier submitted photos are not as per requirements.

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
You need to have a photo studio stamp on the photos. Not sure if they accept USA photo studio stamp. Call them and ask.

davizeuz

Aug 16, 2018
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Hi b007,
I am in the same boat as you. Soft landed on March 7th at YYZ and returned back to US. Got the same email as you to resubmit our photos (my wife and myself. My little one's PR card has already been processed and received at my friends place). I have taken the photos again at the same studio I had originally taken (in US) when I first submitted them. Will ship them out this week. Hoping second time is a charm!

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi b007,
I am in the same boat as you. Soft landed on March 7th at YYZ and returned back to US. Got the same email as you to resubmit our photos (my wife and myself. My little one's PR card has already been processed and received at my friends place). I have taken the photos again at the same studio I had originally taken (in US) when I first submitted them. Will ship them out this week. Hoping second time is a charm!
Hi .. I too have received the same mail. I have a doubt though ... the address to be sent has PO address so how will u ship from USA directly?