+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card - March 2020 processing time

missanicks

Jul 24, 2020
We submitted my husbands PR card renewal mid March, 2020. It is still not in the system, so we sent a web inquiry. They just wrote back and indicated they are STILL only processing applications received before February 10th, so this date has not moved at all/they have not begun processing renewals yet at all. So the 137 day timeline is nowhere near accurate.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
We submitted my husbands PR card renewal mid March, 2020. It is still not in the system, so we sent a web inquiry. They just wrote back and indicated they are STILL only processing applications received before February 10th, so this date has not moved at all/they have not begun processing renewals yet at all. So the 137 day timeline is nowhere near accurate.
I am in the exact same boat. I will keep and eye out for your posts. I will let you know if I hear anything.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
It's ghost update, completely normal, congrats!
Thanks! My friend there just received my card too. So that took way shorter than I expected. I was sure it would take longer than six weeks yet it came in like 4 days or something!

missanicks

Jul 24, 2020
137 days seems correct, Feb 10 till mid July , sums to almost the same number business days.....
I’ve never known it to mean just business days? The previous times we submitted renewal it followed the posted “days” timeline and was total days, not just business days. Have they specific somewhere that this is business days?

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Received AOR this morning at 9:47AM PST, Mar 5 delivery, renewal, can't find it on ECAS yet as it's one day behind, was able to link on my CIC with the application no. as well, showing reviewing eligibility.

It's finally moving.
Good to know.
Others please keep posting your PR renewal updates.

Reactions: DC1018 and Orlaith

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Received AOR this morning at 9:47AM PST, Mar 5 delivery, renewal, can't find it on ECAS yet as it's one day behind, was able to link on my CIC with the application no. as well, showing reviewing eligibility.

It's finally moving.
Delighted to hear this. I will be keeping a very close eye on your posts! Did your AOR come in by email? I still can't seem to link my application to any of the online portals! Good luck.... exciting exciting!

Reactions: DC1018

haileydee

Jun 15, 2019
Landed on March 13th with my family. PR card applications for my husband and daughter got approved on July 22, we received them in the mail today. Still no movement on mine. I’m not sure what to think...

prash42

Jun 1, 2014

It's finally moving.
Our family also received e-mail AORs this afternoon, acknowledging receipt of the application on March 5th. Don't see this on ECAS yet. I will post further updates as received. Good luck to everybody waiting.

Reactions: DC1018 and Orlaith

missanicks

Jul 24, 2020
Our family also received e-mail AORs this afternoon, acknowledging receipt of the application on March 5th. Don't see this on ECAS yet. I will post further updates as received. Good luck to everybody waiting.
This is great news things are finally moving on the renewals! Thanks for sharing and please keep us updated as I am just a couple of weeks behind you.

Reactions: Orlaith