+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD MAILING ADRESS

KMSF

Apr 22, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone provide me a link to update or provide the mailing adress for my PR card. 1 week back I made my landing and the VO didnt take my mailing adress as I mentioned that I will staying for couple of days and will come back later.
The VO gave me a contact number to call and update the address once I have one. To avoid any typos over the phone I would like to update through online if i can..

Thanks

testtrav2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
Hello,

Can anyone provide me a link to update or provide the mailing adress for my PR card. 1 week back I made my landing and the VO didnt take my mailing adress as I mentioned that I will staying for couple of days and will come back later.
The VO gave me a contact number to call and update the address once I have one. To avoid any typos over the phone I would like to update through online if i can..

Thanks
call the CIC line and update it. thats the best way
Current mailing address on your cic file will be used as mailing address
in my case even though i gave my address at border when i called one month later the address on application was my attorneys address (which was mailing address in my cic profile)
asked to expire the attorney address and make residence as mailing address as well
successfully got PR card at home

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello,

Thanks

1. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html