+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card mailed but not received after 3 weeks

Sep 24, 2022
Hi guys, I had a call with the IRCC agent yesterday and I was told that my PR Card was mailed on 1st September 2022. They told me it takes about 6 weeks to reach the mailing address. I'm just a bit concerned over here. Does it really take 6 weeks? Its already been over 3 weeks and I still haven't received it? Is there anyone who received it after 3 weeks of being mailed? I stay in Downtown Toronto.

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
Hi guys, I had a call with the IRCC agent yesterday and I was told that my PR Card was mailed on 1st September 2022. They told me it takes about 6 weeks to reach the mailing address. I'm just a bit concerned over here. Does it really take 6 weeks? Its already been over 3 weeks and I still haven't received it? Is there anyone who received it after 3 weeks of being mailed? I stay in Downtown Toronto.
It usually takes a week to 10 days, but like all other govt services, you can never tell anything.

raklukr

Star Member
Sep 1, 2021
You should've received it by now, I too stay near Downtown Toronto and I got the card 5 days after it was mailed. Wait for three more weeks and then contact IRCC, ask them to verify that the address they have on file is correct.

krishvivi

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-02-2021
Hi, I would say u better call IRCC, dont wait till 6 weeks which I did.

Same thing happened to us, we waited for 6 weeks after PR cards was mailed, but didn't receive it. When I called IRCC -we figured out they PR cards were returned --becoz it was sent to old old ( 11yr old address) address in the file. They sent my parents PR card to the address which we used 11yrs ago for my parents visitor visa. Even though we gave current address at Airport, online , PR application they still sent it to wrong address