+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

Livra

Star Member
Dec 28, 2016
I am in the same exact situation, waiting since March.
Same situation here too.
They received my documents on March 5th and my status is still "submitted". My husband can't even link his application in GcKey :confused:
EDIT: We sent the e-mail yesterday, let's see if it helps somehow

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Same situation here too.
They received my documents on March 5th and my status is still "submitted". My husband can't even link his application in GcKey :confused:
EDIT: We sent the e-mail yesterday, let's see if it helps somehow
which email address?

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
I wish they can give a tracking number when they mail out cards to us. I think the standard Canada Posts will be used to mail our cards, right?

Eternalnes

Aug 7, 2021
I wish they can give a tracking number when they mail out cards to us. I think the standard Canada Posts will be used to mail our cards, right?
Yes they use standard canada post service, I got mine 2 days after approval. Did you received your approval yet?

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Yes they use standard canada post service, I got mine 2 days after approval. Did you received your approval yet?
Yes, my GcKey changed to approved earlier today. The detailed status inside the application says "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive." did you get the same detailed status too? up to six weeks is too much, right?

Eternalnes

Aug 7, 2021
Yes, my GcKey changed to approved earlier today. The detailed status inside the application says "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive." did you get the same detailed status too? up to six weeks is too much, right?
Yes I did get that same message. I think you will get it in a couple of days

Reactions: goldicanada