+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
I just received my PR card, here is my timeline:

CoPR: 18th March
Photos sent: 29th March
3rd Nov: Need to Travel urgently, sent an email to ircc.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
GU: 7th Nov
Approved/Mailed: 15th Nov
Received: 17th Nov

If anyone needs your card urgently for any valid reasons, send an email to ircc.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and state your reasons, you should get the PR card within a week or two.

Thank you guys for all the support through comments.

kabir.singh

Oct 1, 2020

3rd Nov: Need to Travel urgently, sent an email to ircc.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

If anyone needs your card urgently for any valid reasons, send an email to ircc.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and state your reasons, you should get the PR card within a week or two.

Thanks, Did you receive the PR confirmation via the portal? I am trying to understand does this email address works for non portal PRs

I sent email to this address 2 weeks back but I have not received any updates as my PR was non portal one

Sk1198

Jan 7, 2021

Hi. Did send you any reply back. I sent them an email and received an automated message from them. Did you receive that too

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Thanks, Did you receive the PR confirmation via the portal? I am trying to understand does this email address works for non portal PRs

I sent email to this address 2 weeks back but I have not received any updates as my PR was non portal one
I am also a non-portal PR.
Remember, it also depends on how urgent your condition is.

goldicanada

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Thanks, My PR card application status changed to 'Application/profile updated' in GCkey.
Is it a good sign? after how many days I can expect a card post this ghostupdate
it's a good sign. Has the status changed back to Submitted? if yes, wait for 1-2 weeks, and you will receive another GU and the status will then change to Approved. Once approved, you will receive your PR card within 2-3 days. Good luck.

Reactions: kabir.singh