+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Feb 14th Photos delivered & no update since then... Still waiting for the update . I lost hope.. I am planning to travel with out PR Card now..
Already contacted IRCC, Agent told be nothing to from my side expect waiting..

My friends who submitted via New Portal received PR Card in less than 10 days.
very unfair this is not acceptable .

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
anyone can please advise i tried to to call IRCC today they dont assist me they said they just answer urgent queries from Afghanistan. Please advise if anyone know what option should i choose

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
anyone can please advise i tried to to call IRCC today they don't assist me they said they just answer urgent queries from Afghanistan. Please advise if anyone know what option should i choose
When I called IRCC , they told me same but i insisted them & told I am also part of the crisis situation they made an exception & she answered to my questions but nothing useful though.

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
I am in the same situation. I called IRCC today and agent told me that my spouse card went for printing on Aug 28 and it's held there and she said photo looks good to her but she doest not know the actual reason of delay and i have to wait until Oct 1 then only they can do anything.
Thanks for the information!
We tried to call them, but we were not able to talk to the agent... We also sent a web form and still no reply :(

Do you have any news?

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
I am in the same situation. I called IRCC today and agent told me that my spouse card went for printing on Aug 28 and it's held there and she said photo looks good to her but she doest not know the actual reason of delay and i have to wait until Oct 1 then only they can do anything.
we were able to call IRCC today... They said that my husband's card was sent for printing but they found an issue with the photo's digital copy and they had to send it back to process the photo again. Look's like the photo now is okay and it is in the queue for production...

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
we were able to call IRCC today... They said that my husband's card was sent for printing but they found an issue with the photo's digital copy and they had to send it back to process the photo again. Look's like the photo now is okay and it is in the queue for production...
They told me the same thing .. Its been more than 8 months. I am hopeless now...

• Sad
Reactions: LiB14

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
Anyone knows if a ghost update is a good sign? It listed as "application/profile updated", when I click on it, nothing has changed and everything is still "processing". Back to home page, it then shows "Submitted".

Reactions: LiB14

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
Anyone knows if a ghost update is a good sign? It listed as "application/profile updated", when I click on it, nothing has changed and everything is still "processing". Back to home page, it then shows "Submitted".
yes, it is a good sign! :)

Reactions: AndyGo

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Anyone who recently received PR card? Please share your timeline. I am waiting since December 2020
my time line
copr april29//photos sent april 29th//never linked my application //no luck with web form and speak with IRCC agent//received PR card Friday in mail//sep 24//journey over//

william.dan

Sep 10, 2020
Hey guys, I just received my pr card. Here's my timeline

2021 March 17 CoPR
2021 March 25 Sent in photos for PR card
2021 August 10 ghost update
2021 August 20 - mistake by IRCC when processing my pr card >> they had to do some reprocessing (contacted my local MP, he was able to get me this information)
2021 September 22 - Decision made/ Mailed
2021 September 26 - Received PR card in mail

Reactions: AndyGo

william.dan

Sep 10, 2020
Anyone who recently received PR card? Please share your timeline. I am waiting since December 2020
2021 March 17 CoPR
2021 March 25 Sent in photos for PR card
2021 August 10 ghost update
2021 August 20 - mistake by IRCC when processing my pr card >> they had to do some reprocessing (contacted my local MP, he was able to get me this information)
2021 September 22 - Decision made/ Mailed
2021 September 26 - Received PR card in mail

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Now processing time for PR card - 142 days, updated Sep 28, 2021. F.M.L. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: Rasha

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
Feb 14th Application delivered. Still waiting..... feeling frustrated & hopeless.. printing a plastic card takes an year & Federal PR Process takes 6 months. doesn't make sense at all .. anyone on the same boat ?