+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Finally on Friday I was able to link my application. But today I received an email saying I need to retake photos as apparently the first ones I sent are too big. so it took 7 months for them to tell me? I mean really? When I called the 20th of August they said my card was sent to production/printing I understand this meant everything was correct and my photos ok. Idk what to do at this point
very disappointing anyways you got it to link .

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
Why some people sent their photo in May got their cards, how come some sent in Feb and March are still waiting? I have no clue how they process the application...
I am guessing it is similar to the bullshit they were doing when approving applications. Some people that applied in January, Feb 2021 got their COPR before I did and I applied August 2020. There's not rhyme or reason to what they do. I think they get so many applications and they start moving them around to different offices, and when they move you around they are effectively sending you to the back of the line. If your application keeps getting moved to other offices after a couple of times that really delays things... These people are incompetent.

Reactions: AndyGo

zammy123

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
No, not yet :(
I am in the same situation. I called IRCC today and agent told me that my spouse card went for printing on Aug 28 and it's held there and she said photo looks good to her but she doest not know the actual reason of delay and i have to wait until Oct 1 then only they can do anything.

Reactions: LiB14

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I am in the same situation. I called IRCC today and agent told me that my spouse card went for printing on Aug 28 and it's held there and she said photo looks good to her but she doest not know the actual reason of delay and i have to wait until Oct 1 then only they can do anything.
are they answering now i called in few days ago they said its not urgency inquiry they did not assist me they said they just answer urgencies related Afghanistan and recommend me to do self search

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
Which number you called at? thx.

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
I called them last Friday also. I have been waiting here for more than 6 months now. How long have you been waiting?

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
Feb 14th Photos delivered & no update since then... Still waiting for the update . I lost hope.. I am planning to travel with out PR Card now..
Already contacted IRCC, Agent told be nothing to from my side expect waiting..

My friends who submitted via New Portal received PR Card in less than 10 days.

• Sad
Reactions: huxing0522