+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I received my card today, after five months of waiting!! Here is my timeline.
Photo mailed: March 29
Solemn Declaration form faxed: Aug 19
GU: Aug 24
Approved and card sent: Aug 31
Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!
hi i have question are you able to link your PR card application .or was it showing in process all the times till you receive it .

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
I received my card today, after five months of waiting!! Here is my timeline.
Photo mailed: March 29
Solemn Declaration form faxed: Aug 19
GU: Aug 24
Approved and card sent: Aug 31
Hope this helps. Good luck everyone!
Is this your first card ???

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
hi i called in IRCC this morning they said they cant assist me ,MY mp does not respond either .is there anything else i can do

Abhy1989

Sep 1, 2021
Anyone waiting since Jan/Feb 2021 Photos delivered to Montreal Office. My application was linked online & status show as Submitted. Unable to reach IRCC. No Luck with IRCC Webform & tried submitting Solemn declaration but no reply on that as well. Is there something i can do at this moment other than just waiting ?

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Anyone waiting since Jan/Feb 2021 Photos delivered to Montreal Office. My application was linked online & status show as Submitted. Unable to reach IRCC. No Luck with IRCC Webform & tried submitting Solemn declaration but no reply on that as well. Is there something i can do at this moment other than just waiting ?
i am in same boat

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
I am in the same boat...

Hephaestus

Sep 15, 2021
Hello everyone,

Thank you guys very much for having been sharing your application progress and time-line. I have been following this thread for a few months and your contributions have not only helped me but everyone in this thread keep track of the processing capability of the Montreal office. Especially for people who can't link their application online, including me. I really appreciate your insight and I figured it's my turn now to contribute. My time-line is as the following.

• CEC application submitted on February 22, 2021
  • Application approved and COPR received on April 29, 2021 (quite a speedy approval in my opinion, possibly because my occupation is in healthcare?!...)
  • Photo and COPR sent to Montreal office by Xpresspost on May 12, 2021 (I had some problems downloading the COPR hence the delay in mailing)
  • Unable to link my application online despite numerous attempts
  • I never called IRCC or submitted any webform regarding my application
  • Came home from work today, opened the mailbox and the card was there! September 14, 2021
It seems like to me that the average processing time at the moment is around 4-5 months. If your time has passed this period, I suggest you file a Solemn Declaration Form, call IRCC for help, submit Webforms, contact your MP, or do anything you could think of to elevate the attention on this issue. Bonus information, I live in Nova Scotia and my card was also mailed from the Sydney office in NS. I don't know if this could be a contributing factor but I think it's worth mentioning.

It has been an arduous and lengthy journey for me but I'm happy that I've finally reached the destination. I hope you guys will soon complete your journey as well.

Thank you again for your valuable information and efforts. Best of luck to everyone in here!

Respectfully.

SGIL9922

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
11 January

Saumil311

Sep 16, 2021
I did everything. Contacted MP, raised web forms, sent solemn declaration, called so many times but without any success. What should i do now?