+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

tomtom21

Jul 4, 2018
i fell in same situation sent photos to Montreal visa office april 29//copr same day//cant link my application and IRCC agent not able to help me at all//
I remember someone mentioning that in order to link the file to online account, the city/town column has to be written in the same box, separated by /
I tried all possible combinations but no luck. Not sure if there is another trick to link the file to my online account.

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I remember someone mentioning that in order to link the file to online account, the city/town column has to be written in the same box, separated by /
I tried all possible combinations but no luck. Not sure if there is another trick to link the file to my online account.
unfortunately there is no other trick .we just need to wait for it.looks like they did not scan our photos and process has not been started yet

Eternalnes

Aug 7, 2021
Photos received by IRCC Montréal office March 1st no news for a long time then I called IRCC August 20th they said my card was in production. I haven't received my card yet

splat_plume

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Photos received by IRCC Montréal office March 1st no news for a long time then I called IRCC August 20th they said my card was in production. I haven't received my card yet
Same. My card was sent for printing over 2 weeks ago but still nothing. Most people are done with production within a week. I think some people have printing errors and it takes a long time for a redo...

Elvisguo

Mar 13, 2021
Is it possible for us to call them now as they focus on Afghanistan issues and don't answer non-urgent inquiries?

AndyGo

Nov 17, 2020
IRCC processing time for new PR cards went from 51 days to 74 days and now to 118 days. This is absurd. Why issue a CoPR when the card could have been issued directly. We did send in photos with the PR application.

yoyoyo1

Star Member
Apr 7, 2021
Looks like it's time for april people
copr : april 19
photo received at Montreal office : may 1
ghost update : sept 13
didn't received any email about ghost update, just logged in and it says application updated

shandias

Mar 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Card approved and mailed today
Corp Mat 15
Phone received May 17
Ghost update Sep 8th
Online status changed to approved and mailed today
Montreal office

gurisekhon

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Looks like it's time for april people
copr : april 19
photo received at Montreal office : may 1
ghost update : sept 13
didn't received any email about ghost update, just logged in and it says application updated
april 29th//no update..could not even link my application//no idea whats going on

NK13

May 20, 2020
My Timeline
Photo sent by Mail 8 may 2021.
Ghost Update 1 September 2021
Approved 8 September 2021.
Card received 13 September 2021

Last edited: