+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card - first time -Processing Timeline 2021- Montreal office

ilrodoowle

Jun 23, 2021
My info:
Photos received: March 4
Account linked: June 14
Ghost update: Early last week
Final decision - Approved August 14, 2021!
Good news! I finally got an update and it says my card was mailed and could take up to 6 weeks to arrive, so there is hope! I did both reach out to my MP who inquired for me and submit a web form so who knows if those helped or if things are finally moving again. Crossing my fingers for everyone else!

Reactions: sjiang

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
Hey guys,

I got some updates!
Photos received: March 10
Ghost update: First week of August (between 2nd - 8th Aug)
Final decision - Approved August 14, 2021 (it is also saying that could take up to 6 weeks to arrive...)

Another detail... my husband's application is still showing as "submitted". His application also had the same ghost update last week... because of that, I think soon his card will also be approved, let's see. I will keep you updated

Reactions: ilrodoowle

aioriags

Aug 9, 2020
Does the application ever show if they received the photos? Mine were received back in June and I was able to link my account on July but there is nothing there

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
Does the application ever show if they received the photos? Mine were received back in June and I was able to link my account on July but there is nothing there
In my case no, my application was always showing as "submitted". I only knew because of the Canada post delivery confirmation.

Reactions: aioriags

Mavismiao

Dec 12, 2020
Hey guys,

I got some updates!
Photos received: March 10
Ghost update: First week of August (between 2nd - 8th Aug)
Final decision - Approved August 14, 2021 (it is also saying that could take up to 6 weeks to arrive...)

Another detail... my husband's application is still showing as "submitted". His application also had the same ghost update last week... because of that, I think soon his card will also be approved, let's see. I will keep you updated
congrats! did you send one envelop for your both photos?

Reactions: LiB14

LiB14

Jun 22, 2021
congrats! did you send one envelop for your both photos?
yes, I did send them all in one envelope, but I think they open it and create one application for each family member. That's why they don't process all together...