+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card error, where to send?

caleb41

Jan 5, 2020
Hello all. I received my PR card earlier this month, but I noticed they made a mistake on the PR Card. I've followed the instructions and will send it back along with form IMM5531 to their office, but they list two possible addresses.
I'm sending the card back from overseas (I do have a Canadian postal address listed on the form), but I'm unsure of the two addresses which is the best to select. I will be posting the card tracked and signed but it will be through regular mail, not a courier like UPS/FedEX.
Can their PO box handle a signed service? Or should I send it to the Dorchester Street address?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello all. I received my PR card earlier this month, but I noticed they made a mistake on the PR Card. I've followed the instructions and will send it back along with form IMM5531 to their office, but they list two possible addresses.
I'm sending the card back from overseas (I do have a Canadian postal address listed on the form), but I'm unsure of the two addresses which is the best to select. I will be posting the card tracked and signed but it will be through regular mail, not a courier like UPS/FedEX.
Can their PO box handle a signed service? Or should I send it to the Dorchester Street address?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

1. PO Boxes don't have signed service.