+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Delayed

juvelle

Jul 18, 2017
Hello!

My PR application for the PR card was approved on Feb 24, 2021 and was shipped the next day. I haven't received my PR card yet. Its been close to 4 weeks now. I have raised a webform, wrote a mail, and tried calling them but no response. My case was for photo requests and I had to send the photos to the CPC Nova Scotia office. How long does it using take for anything to be delivered from Nova Scotia to Toronto

adityacs007

Star Member
Jun 13, 2019
Hi, are you in land? I got a request to resend the pics for PR card after 20 days of landing and coming back to US. Do new pics have same requirement as COPR? Do I need to send via Canadian post or just FedEx it. Just want to check if they are looking to see if I am in Canada

juvelle

Jul 18, 2017

NiR1963

May 31, 2019
I did my first landing on Feb 6th and returned back to US. In March I received a mail for photo resubmission. I have mailed the same. But no update yet. Please post your updates
Thanks

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Hello!

My PR application for the PR card was approved on Feb 24, 2021 and was shipped the next day. I haven't received my PR card yet. Its been close to 4 weeks now. I have raised a webform, wrote a mail, and tried calling them but no response. My case was for photo requests and I had to send the photos to the CPC Nova Scotia office. How long does it using take for anything to be delivered from Nova Scotia to Toronto
one of my friend sent his pr card photos to Nova Scotia on March 1, 2021. He received his pr card in mail on April 6th.

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
Hello!

Have you managed to get your card?