+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card Delay - Under Verification Process- Qorax please provide feedback!

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
July 2013 - Thanks To Jesus
?????????????????????? :'( :(

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
April 20 said:
can any one please answer the above request?????
Yes i am desperately waiting for a feedback. I am planing to leave in a week and wants to know how safe it is to do it.
Thanks
Hussain

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
April 20 said:
can any one please answer the above request?????
Yes i am desperately waiting for a feedback. I am leaving in a week and wMts to know how safe it is?
Qorax please advice.
Thanks
Hussain

Indocanda

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
I got my card delivered at home address through mail. It took more than 3 months(from the date of landing) for me to get the card after undergoing the verification process

Sag said:
Waiting desperately for a feedback. Qorax please advice. Thanks
Hussain

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Sag said:
Yes i am desperately waiting for a feedback. I am leaving in a week and wMts to know how safe it is?
Qorax please advice.
Thanks
Hussain
Hopefully the card will be mailed to your Canadian address soon.

Even if you leave now, you can always get a PR travel document from nearest Cdn embassy in your area to return to Canada, if you don't have PR Card.

Perhaps your friend or relative can send your card to you via fedex, etc once it is received in Canada...

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
canvis2006 said:
Hopefully the card will be mailed to your Canadian address soon.

Even if you leave now, you can always get a PR travel document from nearest Cdn embassy in your area to return to Canada, if you don't have PR Card.

Perhaps your friend or relative can send your card to you via fedex, etc once it is received in Canada...
Opting for a safe option, I am going to US via private car, will stay there with my sister. This is all i can do. Hope everything goes well now. Thanks again everyone. This forum is amazing, a great support in the times of agony.
Hussain

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
Indocanda said:
I got my card delivered at home address through mail. It took more than 3 months(from the date of landing) for me to get the card after undergoing the verification process
Hey dear, can u tell me" how long has it taken extra, to get your PR card? Of course the days after the normal processing time period these day. So i can anticipate mine. Thanks
Hussain

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........
I got my card exactly after 91 days from landing. I hope that will help

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
April 20 said:
I got my card exactly after 91 days from landing. I hope that will help
Called CIC today and came to know that my verification process has completed on 24th and my card is in production process. I hope i get my PRC within two wks.

Sag

Jun 11, 2013
Sag said:
Called CIC today and came to know that my verification process has completed on 24th and my card is in production process. I hope i get my PRC within two wks.
Got my PR card today. Sooooooo happy. Thank u God!!

April 20

Star Member
May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2011
AOR Received.
Nov. 2011
File Transfer...
Jan. 2012
Med's Request
July 2012
Med's Done....
Sep. 2012
Passport Req..
Oct. 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Dec. 2012
LANDED..........

ePR

Oct 8, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have been under a similar situation where I was told that the PR Card process is under verification. I changed my plane ticket and have been calling everyday since. I landed on July 9th, 2013 and still waiting. Can anyone help me by giving more information? I saw that Sag and April had it after about 91 days. My has gone passed that date, and the status still says "under verification". I'm waiting and want to go home...

Thanks.

hassan123

Dec 16, 2013
Hi,

I have same problem.
We landed on 14th September, and I received my PR card on 4th November. But I didn't received my wife's card yet. I called CIC and I was told that this is under verification and I do not need to worry about that. But he said that it will take more than two months to get the Card.
Did yoy received your card? or you are still waiting?

Thanks

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
Dear experienced applicants:
I have landed 94 days ago but didn't get PR yet. CIC call center informed that my file is under verification. Do you guys have idea how long will it take to complete the procedure? What type of verification they do? When I can get PR card? Any idea please share.
Thanks.