June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Gooday everyone.
I'm already 5 months in winnipeg and havent received my pr card. My wife received her's and my son. But mine and my daughter did'nt receive yet. Does anybody knows phone number to contact them. Im worried. Thank you.

chanselay

Star Member
Feb 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo moved Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Feb.2012
AOR Received.
June 28, 2012
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS in process - medical done Aug.2012
Passport Req..
Waiting
Yes I did. They said we don't process of issuance of card. My wife's middle name was misspelled
and mine has not been receive. It's been 5 months now.

TeddyXYZ

Star Member
Oct 1, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2013
LANDED..........
18-06-2014
Yo man I had pretty much the same situation. I landed in June and the VO at the border told me that average waiting time for PR card at that time was like 90 days or something, so I was waiting for 3 months but I didn't get anything. After 85 days I've decided to call CIC and ask about it just because I already book my flight back home. They told me that they don't know what's going on but they will check for me. The very next day someone from immigration office in Edmonton called me and told to come on Monday with 2 photos and passport.

I thought that they are going to do it on the spot but lady from immigration office told me that they lost my paperwork somewhere in between and they will have to "redo" it. This time she said it's going to take from 6 to 8 weeks.

All in all I don't mind waiting for my PR card just because I know that human errors happens everywhere. The only thing that really piss me off is the fact that they won't even call you and tell: "Sorry dude we lost your application for PR card. Can you step by and fill the paperwork again?" They will just wait for your phone call to remind them?

Call this CIC number: 888-242-2100

Good luck and update us/me how did it go.