+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr card confirmation portal

violet.smith

Oct 28, 2020
How long in real does it take to get a pr card through the pr card confirmation portal option? It's said that once information is submitted the card will be produced in 1 week. But is it true?

chinkeeblood

Aug 17, 2016
Just wondering if there is someone here with the same situation as mine. Here is our timeline:

June 14- 1st email
June 15- 2nd email
June 18- COPR

No update on our Portal with regards to our photo and address--

June 26- Linked PR card online
July 17- PR Card approved but only mine I am the main applicant ( still waiting for my spouse PR card update)

Portal still shows both our Photo and address still under review. Is there any way to follow up this? Its just weird that mine is already approved while my husband's has no update at all.

Please enlighten me. thank you

Reactions: euzmar0813

Umarama29

Jun 26, 2020
All,
I had uploaded my photo and address in the PR confirmation portal in the month of June and both were approved and case closed in PR confirmation portal on July 5th. I haven't received my PR card yet. But I received an email today from IRCC Hamilton stating they haven't received my PR photo yet and asking to send hard copy. Did anyone else receive this kind of email?
I thought that photo uploaded in PR portal will be used for PR Card as there was no email asking to send photo till now.

santreddy

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2020
Nomination.....
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
05-12-2020
Med's Done....
11-09-2020
Passport Req..
21-07-2021
Just wondering if there is someone here with the same situation as mine. Here is our timeline:

June 14- 1st email
June 15- 2nd email
June 18- COPR

No update on our Portal with regards to our photo and address--

June 26- Linked PR card online
July 17- PR Card approved but only mine I am the main applicant ( still waiting for my spouse PR card update)

Portal still shows both our Photo and address still under review. Is there any way to follow up this? Its just weird that mine is already approved while my husband's has no update at all.

Please enlighten me. thank you
Hey, I am in the same boat. Do you have any updates on your spouse's PR card? I am the primary applicant and got an update 3 days ago that they have mailed my PR card. But my spouse did not get any update. Both of our PR card applications are linked to our individual accounts on CIC.

Reactions: MERRIT

Kiran90

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
18-02-2018
Passport Req..
18-07-2018
Hi, I am a PR in Canada and I have applied for spouse visa for my husband under family class. My husband lived in The States. Last week, we received pre-arrival letter. Today we received PR confirmation portal email. I am bit confused because it asks for date of entry, date of last time entered Canada and location where last entered.
He lives in The States and have visited me in last dec for 2 weeks. So Do I have to give information ant this visit?

Dhirajspk

May 19, 2021
Our Timeline

Primary applicant : Inland
Dependent : Outland ( India)
Aor : 18th March
Medicals passed : 12th April
Biometrics : 28th April
Copr : 11th September

My wife is in Canada. She is a primary applicant and I am in india. Would just like to know when is the usual time it takes for dependent passport stamping email.

Are dependent receiving passport stamping letter if they are in india..please update if any one has received it with timeline

jojozazu1499

Mar 13, 2022
Guys I have a question mi ex common law remove me from the pr application, we applied together but 4 months ago remove me from the application, she was the principal applicant, but yesterday I receive and email from Ircc that my aplicación for permanent residence was approved and they send me an email to confirm that I was here and I receive the pr confirmation portal, did anyone know what happened?