+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card approved, want to pick up early

timowong

Oct 15, 2012
Hello,

My PR Card is approved and the letter that came in has a pretty far out schedule date. How can I pick up my PR card earlier than the date? or is that possible? I assume I have to call them, how do I find out their phone number?

Thanks! ;D

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC site has a contact centre number so call them they will advise. Note CIC are routinely stating on ecas that a letter will be mailed givng you a pick up date. This may not be the case. CIC now also mail the PR Cards out though they can call you in at any stage of the application including at pick up.

timowong

Oct 15, 2012
I tried calling the call center number, but I can't find any options that connects me to the operator. Is there an alternate number other than the one that ends in 2100?

Thank you!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The number provides various options which will eventually get you through to an agent...it can get busy..keep trying.

Natasha007

Dec 3, 2012
Hi there.
I landed Toronto on 10th Oct and still waiting for my PR cards, when are they going to come? is there anyway i can contact nova scotia off by e mail to find out if my cards are ready or any other way i can find out thru online check
pls let me know
thanks

duplexblue

Dec 3, 2012
Hi...I understand that the PR Cards are posted by Mail ?

What happens after arriving landing in Cabada /

If I am the applicant and my family are with me , if requested can I collect the PR Cards ?