+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card application

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
**Update***

Just got my PR Card approved and GCKey says that its in the mail.

Here is my timeline for an ide aof processing time in Montreal Office (Please noteL: Time may vary from office to office and person to person)

COPR issued: Aug 20
Picture + COPR mailed: Aug 21
Dox delivered to Montreal Office: Aug 24th
PR Card application linked in GCKey: Aug 28th
Ghost Update: Sep 22
PR Card approved and mailed: Sep 25th 2020

--- My journey ends here folks.. Good Luck to all :)
That was very quick. We are waiting since July 28. Our office is Etobicoke Office) But this is what it is. We got in and we got PR for our loved ones.
And by the way your journey just begins here! Good luck you to!

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi all..
My husband and I are Outland applicants and we landed on June 25 2020. We returned back to USA after our soft landing and today I received a mail asking me to submit photographs. The processing office is Nova Scotia. I would like to know
1) Has any Outland applicant sent photos from USA to their processing office in Canada?
2) Was it processed without any issues? Since the photograph will have the name and address of the photo center from USA and also the mail will have an USA address( I do have an Canada address for receiving my PR card).
3) Only I have received this mail and my spouse hasn’t received any. So should I send only my pics or attach his pics as well. I am the principal applicant and he is the dependent applicant.

any help will be appreciated :) thanks a lot in advance.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
That was very quick. We are waiting since July 28. Our office is Etobicoke Office) But this is what it is. We got in and we got PR for our loved ones.
And by the way your journey just begins here! Good luck you to!
Edtimate processing time for the first PR Card vary from office to office... and you are right our journey in Canad just started but journey on this forum ends here ;)

ravriener12

Star Member
Apr 11, 2016
Still waiting for my PR card (initial).
Information letter, CoPR, and photos were sent to IRCC Saskatoon and it was received by their office on Apr. 26, 2020. Until now there is no update in my application. I sent 2 webforms already, but I only got a generic response.

is there anyone else who are in the same situation? This is freaking me out.

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
Still waiting for my PR card (initial).
Information letter, CoPR, and photos were sent to IRCC Saskatoon and it was received by their office on Apr. 26, 2020. Until now there is no update in my application. I sent 2 webforms already, but I only got a generic response.

is there anyone else who are in the same situation? This is freaking me out.
Sent PR card requirements to Saskatoon office in June and still heard nothing since. Hows your PR card
ravriener12??

dpp

May 24, 2016
When can we link a PR card application to GCKEY account after sending photo and CoPR letter. After they recieve the courier ?

sumitkamboj88

Star Member
Jun 15, 2019
When can we link a PR card application to GCKEY account after sending photo and CoPR letter. After they recieve the courier ?
you can link it anytime as soon as you have COPR and IRCC have created the PR card application for you. it is not necessary that you have sent the photo and COPR letter. I was able to link my PR card application before sending the photo and COPR

xoxoaxe

Oct 3, 2020
Hello everyone! Any new PR card recipients that sent photos to Hamilton IRCC? CoPr received July 23rd, photos delivered July 30th, application linked August 6th - nothing so far.

haksarfarooq

Dec 5, 2018
Hello all,

I recently softlanded and became PR. But the border agent told us that they can't request physical card for us yet. Is there a way we can apply it over phone?

Thank you

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I have been jumping from one thread to another trying to check on PR card processing in Saskatoon. It seems like there's no progress for PR cards being processed in that office. Any update guys?

June 3 - COPR
June 12 - Sent docs for PR card (Saskatoon)
xxxxx - Still waiting

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
I sent my COPR and photo to IRCC Saskatoon on September 22, but there is no update so far.
I guess Saskatoon IRCC does not work on the issue of PR cards.
Because I haven't seen anyone who received from that office Since May...

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
I sent my COPR and photo to IRCC Saskatoon on September 22, but there is no update so far.
I guess Saskatoon IRCC does not work on the issue of PR cards.
Because I haven't seen anyone who received from that office Since May...
That's what I noticed as well. Its pretty quite from Saskatoon. People arent even getting replied thru webforms.

chefbok92

Sep 16, 2020
That's what I noticed as well. Its pretty quite from Saskatoon. People arent even getting replied thru webforms.
I received reply from them last week and it was generic reply. They said they cannot tell me how long it will take... I guess we gotta wait for a long time compared to others who received their pr card recently.

The Spectacle

Sep 16, 2020
Hello all,

I recently softlanded and became PR. But the border agent told us that they can't request physical card for us yet. Is there a way we can apply it over phone?

Thank you
Hey congrats... quick question? When exactly did you soft land? Several people keep saying soft landing is prohibited... did you have to answer any unusual questions at immigration? How long do you plan to be in Canada for?