+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card Application at POE process? AND, POF form e667 + Form B4? Help pls :(

sugardust

Aug 30, 2011
*Sorry as I don't know which forum to post these posts in.

Hi all,

Am about to make my landing in Canada in a few days...

I have already filled in the IMM5444E form; however I have read that I need all sorts of OTHER documents (photos, passports, copies of landing papers) - is this correct? I have copies of photos that we used for the normal Ca Visa app, copies of passports and landing papers, would I need anything else??

As we are only doing our FIRST landing, do I need to bring or fill out any other forms? Because in the application guide it says we need to bring along a Supplementary Identification Form, IMM 5455; but we can't order this as we don't have a permanent address in CA... What should we do? OR do we not need it??

2. REGARDING Proof Of Funds, i will be travelling with my son and the required POF is ~14,000 CAD.
If we bought 2 bank drafts for $7,000 and I carried one while he carried the other, would both of us still need to fill in the form E667 for amounts above CAD 10,000??? Im a bit confused because the total we are bringing in is ABOVE 10k, but between each of us, we are carrying less than 10k each... would we still need to fill in the forms? Or should I just fill in one form?

Would appreciate any advice/previous experience on this, thanks so much!

PS: Also, since we are not planning to stay in CA for more than a few weeks, would we also need to fill in Form B4?? We're not bringing things other than clothes etc. Would we still have to indicate the value of these ? Because it would be intensely hard to do that, as I can't remember how much all of our clothes are :S

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:D Landing is not much complicated. Keep the following only:

1. Passports ( with stamped Visa ) for all members
2. COPR original for all members
3. POF.- Draft, Cash or TC - You can split the amount if you wish but not necessary. Take some cash and balance in TC or DD.
4.No need for PR Card application. It will be automatically sent to you after landing.
5.No need for B4 form as you are not having goods to follow. You can tell the CBSA about the contents of your baggage when asked. 6.An embarkation form will b given to each passenger at the plance before landing by flight attendant. Fill it up and give to CBSA along with your passport and COPR.

Nothing else.

Good luck. Welcome to Canada.