+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card address,,!!!!

Marata

Dec 11, 2012
Dear members,

1-If no address is available in toronto! can something be done before landing ! like renting a p.o.box on line? and how?
2-In case an issue with PR do they contact applicant by email? or only by local mail?

What is the best way?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Marata said:
Dear members,

1-If no address is available in toronto! can something be done before landing ! like renting a p.o.box on line? and how?
2-In case an issue with PR do they contact applicant by email? or only by local mail?

What is the best way?
1. PR card won't be send to PO box.
2. either mail or email.

kkankal

Oct 2, 2010
I got our PR cards delivered to a UPS box I had rented in Calgary. You can find details on renting a box on www.ups.com

cocknbull

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kkankal said:
I got our PR cards delivered to a UPS box I had rented in Calgary. You can find details on renting a box on www.ups.com
A small mistake, the link to get UPS mail box rental in Canada is

http://theupsstore.ca/small-business-solutions/?gclid=CIjTv4ni_LoCFbBFMgody10AnQ

They will provide a street address not a P.O.box address and yes your PR card can be delivered there and later on UPS will ship it to any country you like. Good luck

kkankal

Oct 2, 2010
Apologies for the incorrect web address and thanks to Cocknbull for the correction.

BTW, it was cocknbull who directed me to the UPS site. It worked very well for me as they couriered both our SIN and PR cards separately to our address in the UK.