+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Card 2021 timeline - Virtual Landing unit - Ottawa

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Let’s track our PR card timeline here for those that received eCoPR from Virtual Landing unit in Ottawa so we can have an idea about the duration of the PR card processing in Ottawa.

Below is my timeline

Photo and address submitted: May 23, 2021
eCoPR - May 26, 2021
Address and photo approval in the portal: in review with IRCC
PR card linking to CIC: unable to link, no application found
PR card: waiting

Thanks

Reactions: dia123

dia123

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Hi guys,

Let’s track our PR card timeline here for those that received eCoPR from Virtual Landing unit in Ottawa so we can have an idea about the duration of the PR card processing in Ottawa.

Below is my timeline

eCoPR - May 26, 2021

Thanks
did you get any update ?

aagraw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi guys,

Below is my timeline

eCoPR - May 26, 2021

Thanks
How were you trying to link? I got my COPR on 21st June and linked in CIC on 23rd. It shows some application starting with R...

tiwaris2020

Feb 7, 2021
You can link in your CIC account. Select Family name and UCI option and you should be able to link.
I got error..
  • Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.
I have my COPR - What are the steps to get the PR CARD...Do i need to anything of IRCC will issue the card themselves

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I got error..
  • Error Description: The application number you entered does not match the category you selected or is not valid for the transaction you are performing.
I have my COPR - What are the steps to get the PR CARD...Do i need to anything of IRCC will issue the card themselves
Enter birth place exactly as your passport. I think they will send it by themselves. It's just for tracking :)

Ayonike2020

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi guys,

Below is my timeline

eCoPR - May 26, 2021

Thanks

My PR card was delivered today