+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR cancelled due to Indian Pcc

harsimrannsingh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2020
This scares me coz i got my second passport in 2018 and i was 18 years old in 2012. In that way my pcc only says the issue date of my second passort which was in 2018. Oh God

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
Hi yesterday my pr was cancelled stating that my application is incomplete and shown reason as my Indian pcc
My first passport was issued at my age of 21. And my Indian pcc mentions my passport issued date . Now ircc is asking for my Indian pcc from my age of 18
Please do help me in this issue
Does Indian pcc have any particular duration or they give clearance since we became major to the date we applied
https://ibb.co/cCchPnp
https://ibb.co/Gn8D4zq
Its very much possible that you selected wrong counry by mistake in the personal history or address history section for your study period of 2012-2915.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
And also possible that you totally forgot to submit your pcc
I know many people who got pr with similar Indian pcc situation.
it’s totally possible that you missed uploading the right pcc document.

@trigger

Jun 24, 2019
This scares me coz i got my second passport in 2018 and i was 18 years old in 2012. In that way my pcc only says the issue date of my second passort which was in 2018. Oh God
I think this is the same scenario for all the folks who got their passport renewed or reissued. The passport expiry is 10 years and PCC would always contain the current passport issue date which would definitely not cover the 10 years period.

There seems to be some confusion here..

Drafty132

Star Member
Mar 4, 2021
I think this is the same scenario for all the folks who got their passport renewed or reissued. The passport expiry is 10 years and PCC would always contain the current passport issue date which would definitely not cover the 10 years period.

There seems to be some confusion here..
He probably uploaded a blank file by mistake or file which wasn’t readable.

manoj.y

Aug 4, 2021
any update on your case?
I spoke to ircc and they checked my file , they have my Indian pcc uploaded there . They told I have to get pcc from 2012 to 2015 as per ircc officer comments. Then I explained them all Indian pccs are in similar format and they are valid through birth and unfortunately nothing similar is mentioned on pcc other than passport issued date . Then they advised me to write a explanation letter and resubmit it . I mailed the whole scenario to Indian consulate they called me and told they can’t change the format and they too advised me to write a explanation letter to ircc officer that it’s valid through birth as I’m an india citizen . So i entered the pool again got ita and submitted the file with explanation letter. I did the whole fucking thing again

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
I spoke to ircc and they checked my file , they have my Indian pcc uploaded there . They told I have to get pcc from 2012 to 2015 as per ircc officer comments. Then I explained them all Indian pccs are in similar format and they are valid through birth and unfortunately nothing similar is mentioned on pcc other than passport issued date . Then they advised me to write a explanation letter and resubmit it . I mailed the whole scenario to Indian consulate they called me and told they can’t change the format and they too advised me to write a explanation letter to ircc officer that it’s valid through birth as I’m an india citizen . So i entered the pool again got ita and submitted the file with explanation letter. I did the whole fucking thing again
Why did you enter the pool again? if nothing was missing, you could basically ask them to reopen the application.

tong29

Aug 24, 2021
May I ask how long your application status got updated? My CEC application was cancelled due to a missing file (incompleteness) on Aug 19, but so far the status is still showing "submitted" instead of "cancelled". Already received full refund of application though.

Also I was wondering if I can create another EE profile and submit a new CEC application under this new profile.

Thank you.

manoj.y

Aug 4, 2021
@tong29 How long does it take for them to update the application status after getting the refund? Did they update your application status?
Check under final decision it should show in application status as rejected or cancelled as incomplete , as per my knowledge it doesn’t take too long May be a couple of days , I suggest u to create new profile and enter the pool again tomorrow there should be a draw

tong29

Aug 24, 2021
Check under final decision it should show in application status as rejected or cancelled as incomplete , as per my knowledge it doesn’t take too long May be a couple of days , I suggest u to create new profile and enter the pool again tomorrow there should be a draw
Thank you! You mean there's a draw for CEC stream tmr?