+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR but not PR

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
So his happened to me: I landed a month ago. Applied 2 or 3 times for SIN, never got a reply back, by phone, email or in person. They said there was a problem with my COPR, but never told me what. I called the Immigration today, asked for information, and I don't appear to be in their system!!! Its like I never came to Canada. I have my signed and stamped copy of COPR by a CBSA agent, gave the CBSA stamp number to the person I spoke before, and she said she'd try to fix this. So a whole month is wasted, and I don't know my status yet. I don't know what to make of this. Has anybody heard of a similar situation before? Did they solve it?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
So his happened to me: I landed a month ago. Applied 2 or 3 times for SIN, never got a reply back, by phone, email or in person. They said there was a problem with my COPR, but never told me what. I called the Immigration today, asked for information, and I don't appear to be in their system!!! Its like I never came to Canada. I have my signed and stamped copy of COPR by a CBSA agent, gave the CBSA stamp number to the person I spoke before, and she said she'd try to fix this. So a whole month is wasted, and I don't know my status yet. I don't know what to make of this. Has anybody heard of a similar situation before? Did they solve it?
you are PR, landed immigrant!
you have to solve your permanent residency situation.
keep safe all your e-mails and regular mails.

Jorela

Star Member
Jun 22, 2020
you are PR, landed immigrant!
you have to solve your permanent residency situation.
keep safe all your e-mails and regular mails.
I have everything saved. I just can't understand how did this happen!!!! I was told I cannot do anything now, just wait.

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I have everything saved. I just can't understand how did this happen!!!! I was told I cannot do anything now, just wait.
even your flight tickets and boaring passes, for ever.
human and system bugs
I am 1m63 but when I received my PR Card got it 1m80. I asked for check my height. first time correction, no identification sent (according to them) second time correction (that's not an issued accordint to them) so,,, let see what happend in the near future,,,

Reactions: Jorela

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I have heard of this happening. The immigration officer at the airport didn’t input your applications correctly. I would personally go to the airport and demand to talk to someone if the problem is dragging on.

Reactions: Jorela