+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Approved but outside canada

sourav49

Oct 23, 2021
Hi,

I got ITA in march when I was in Canada but I had to travel back to India under circumstances so wasn't able to submit file there. Coming to India I changed my address and submitted my file since flight ban was there and I can't travel back within timeline of file submittion.

I got my PR approval email in September but since I was not in Canada, my virtual landing could not be done using PR Portal. As per instructions if outside Canada reply the email and in instructions they have written they will look into documents needed to travel. As per it, I replied to the email with details but since then I did not received any reply.
I tried reaching out over call and web forum but they reply back with Afganistan crisis thing.

I don't know how to proceed!!
I have valid WP till dec but circumstances are not allowing me to travel back before January
There is no COPR or PPR based on which I can have Visa stamped in case I stay little long. Please help what is to be done

HP261

Apr 19, 2021
Hi,

I got ITA in march when I was in Canada but I had to travel back to India under circumstances so wasn't able to submit file there. Coming to India I changed my address and submitted my file since flight ban was there and I can't travel back within timeline of file submittion.

I got my PR approval email in September but since I was not in Canada, my virtual landing could not be done using PR Portal. As per instructions if outside Canada reply the email and in instructions they have written they will look into documents needed to travel. As per it, I replied to the email with details but since then I did not received any reply.
I tried reaching out over call and web forum but they reply back with Afganistan crisis thing.

I don't know how to proceed!!
I have valid WP till dec but circumstances are not allowing me to travel back before January
There is no COPR or PPR based on which I can have Visa stamped in case I stay little long. Please help what is to be done
How did you resolve this issue? I am in the same situation right now. Myself and my wife moved to USA and now received PR portal request but I am not able to go to canada due to stamping issue.