Feb 5, 2019
FSW-I
AOR: Sep 14 2018
MEP: Oct 10 2018
Eligibility: May 15 2019
SS: May 16 2019
July 5: ghost update and agent said that application approved
VO: Montreal

Hey guys, I've applied 10 months ago and recently found out that my PR was approved, but no interview/PPR email yet since 11 days. When I first called, they informed me that it's approved and I should wait a few days. I called a few days later and the agent claimed that he "knows the office well" and that the "realistic expectation" for the email is the "first week of December." I called again today and was told that they're unable to determine when I'll be receiving the email.

My current work permit expires in November and I'm eligible to apply for BOWP (passed 4 months before expiry), but I find it wrong to pay $255 for a work permit then another $100 to renew my Visa, knowing that my PR application is approved.

Is there anything I can do? I barely received any updates since the day I applied and have been constantly checking my account 5 times every single day for over 10 months and never got anything. 3 agents have told me that it's approved, but why didn't I get the email yet? Everyone from September AOR already got their PR's, and I'm watching people with April and May AOR get their PR's. This is really unfair. I've tried contacting IRCC through webform twice last week and get 0 replies.

Thank you.

HarrisZhou

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi, My application also got approved on July 3, 2019, but I haven't got any updates. Agent told me I will get a landing interview, is it the same as you?

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
Guys, how long it took for you from Approved to PPR email? I am on the same boat and would like to know!

sparknotes

Star Member
Jul 5, 2011
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-05-2018
I received PPR (or interview email in my case since I'm inland) around 3-4 weeks after approval. Good luck!
I wonder why there's this delay. Was your interview scheduled close to your residence? also when was your application approve and when was the interview was scheduled?

Thanks.