+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR applications from NDVO/INDIA.....lets connect here...

adityagupta88

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2171, 1112, 2174
AOR Received.
05-12-1988
File Transfer...
28-03-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
Does visa rejection take more time. I applied for tourist visa for Australia in 2017.
No idea buddy....but when I informed people about my file transfer to NDVO, many folks asked me whether I had a visa rejection or not. I have no idea whether visa rejection has any impact on the timeline or not.

Reactions: Gaurav26

vijay.sabnani

Apr 5, 2019
Hello everyone, below is my timeline: (FSW - O), Resident - Indian

AOR - 25th Dec 2018
MEP - 4th Feb 2019
Got married on 14th Feb 2019 and requested CIC to add spouse on 18th Feb.
Received list of documents from CIC on 21st Feb and submitted all documents in the placeholders on 11th March
MEP for spouse 13th March 2019
ADR - review started 17th March
BGC started (so called IP2) - 18th March

2nd April - Sent additional documents for updated travel history of mine and updated POF statement (because i found out that the POF i had submitted in Dec'2019 was short of CAD $70 as per the new requirements for an application of 2)
4th April - got email from CIC confirming receipt of documents and that they were sent to the concerned office. It also mentioned now my file has been sent to NDVO.

Anyone who has an experience of file being sent to NDVO post BGC started (IP2) and what's the time line for receiving PR? Me and my spouse never had any visa rejections.

Thanks!

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hello everyone, below is my timeline: (FSW - O), Resident - Indian
AOR - 25th Dec 2018
MEP - 4th Feb 2019
Got married on 14th Feb 2019 and requested CIC to add spouse on 18th Feb.
Received list of documents from CIC on 21st Feb and submitted all documents in the placeholders on 11th March
MEP for spouse 13th March 2019
ADR - review started 17th March
BGC started (so called IP2) - 18th March

2nd April - Sent additional documents for updated travel history of mine and updated POF statement (because i found out that the POF i had submitted in Dec'2019 was short of CAD $70 as per the new requirements for an application of 2)
4th April - got email from CIC confirming receipt of documents and that they were sent to the concerned office. It also mentioned now my file has been sent to NDVO.

Anyone who has an experience of file being sent to NDVO post BGC started (IP2) and what's the time line for receiving PR? Me and my spouse never had any visa rejections.

Thanks!
I added my husband post AOR in my application on 13th March. Since then waiting for CIC's reply and ADR for marriage certificate, PCC, medical for spouse.

Can you please tell me, how did you inform CIC? How did they contact you for additional docs?

AOR : 23rd January
MEP Passed : 10th March
Added Spouse : 13th March

vijay.sabnani

Apr 5, 2019
I added my husband post AOR in my application on 13th March. Since then waiting for CIC's reply and ADR for marriage certificate, PCC, medical for spouse.

Can you please tell me, how did you inform CIC? How did they contact you for additional docs?

AOR : 23rd January
MEP Passed : 10th March
Added Spouse : 13th March
I raised a CSE (webform) and mentioned my marriage date and country of marriage. Requested to send list of docs to be sent to me. I attached marriage certificate and my spouse's passport copy in the same webform. In 2 working days i got a request letter in MyCIC account with 30 days time period to submit all the documents mentioned in the request letter. I think there were about 13-14 documents to be submitted but they never asked for an updated POF letter even though an applicant was being added. You should prepare update POF too so as to be on safer side.

pujadoshi93

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
I raised a CSE (webform) and mentioned my marriage date and country of marriage. Requested to send list of docs to be sent to me. I attached marriage certificate and my spouse's passport copy in the same webform. In 2 working days i got a request letter in MyCIC account with 30 days time period to submit all the documents mentioned in the request letter. I think there were about 13-14 documents to be submitted but they never asked for an updated POF letter even though an applicant was being added. You should prepare update POF too so as to be on safer side.
Thanks for the update. When did your eligibility get passed?

brar1989

Dec 1, 2017
h
After 136 days, I got my PPR today. Will submit when I am in Delhi :)

Thanks to this Forum. There has been a lot of people who support each other. I would never forget what this forum has done for me. I'll stay active on Forum and try to help people!

Please note I showed 5 years of work with 2.5 years of work ex without Roles and Responsibilities on Letter Head, but did I got Reference Letter from Colleague.

Timeline is in Signature Post

Again Thanks to Everyone! ;D :D ;) :)

GoCanada234

Apr 9, 2019
When i contacted CIC, they told me that my file is being processed at NDVO.
My medicals are paased, biometrics done.
Can anyone please tell me that how much more time NDVO will take for PPR?
My file is with NDVO since my medicals pass date.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
When i contacted CIC, they told me that my file is being processed at NDVO.
My medicals are paased, biometrics done.
Can anyone please tell me that how much more time NDVO will take for PPR?
My file is with NDVO since my medicals pass date.
What is ur aor. Because I think Indian before December 2018 don’t need biometric

Oswal Atharva

Oct 18, 2018
PNP ontario applicant NOC 4163
AOR -11th june 2018
Moved to Ip2- July 2018
Vo office - Sydney Nova Scotia
GCMS shows review required for roles n responsibilties
File moved to NDVO on 22nd March 2019
One thing I dont understand is When Ontario has already issued PNP under NOC 4163 why CIC says review required under the same NOC ?
No ADR requests nothing..Medicals to expire in a month..Plz suggest..

Iwanttobeincanada

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23 October 2018
PNP ontario applicant NOC 4163
AOR -11th june 2018
Moved to Ip2- July 2018
Vo office - Sydney Nova Scotia
GCMS shows review required for roles n responsibilties
File moved to NDVO on 22nd March 2019
One thing I dont understand is When Ontario has already issued PNP under NOC 4163 why CIC says review required under the same NOC ?
No ADR requests nothing..Medicals to expire in a month..Plz suggest..
I would say you are close to PPR. It will be shocking if you get any ADR. All you need to do is just wait for any communication from LVO. Or you can try to provide them with updated job letter which I personally won't recommend until you get an ADR. Please check with professional for better advise. All the best

Oswal Atharva

Oct 18, 2018
I would say you are close to PPR. It will be shocking if you get any ADR. All you need to do is just wait for any communication from LVO. Or you can try to provide them with updated job letter which I personally won't recommend until you get an ADR. Please check with professional for better advise. All the best
thanks for your prompt response..I am confuses whether i should send a updated reference letter or should i wait for a response from them(an ADR may be )..Anyone else with an expert comment??